The special..great dinner

The bathrooms door was closed, after the bath taken with a smile in my face and a little nervous for what would happen, I started to listen his voice outside. Zayn was singing, with his sweet melody near of the door.
- Zayn ? - I called his name while I grabbed the dress, already with the lingerie on.
- yes darling ?
- Are you ready ?
- I am. Are you ?
- Not for the dinner. - I giggled looking at me in the mirror.
- Should I open the door ?
- I think it's not a good idea. But.. How did you get ready?
- Surprise. I'm going to leave you dressing up, I hope you liked the clothes and..stuff. Love you!
- Love you more, babe! 
  I listened him walking away, walking in the stairs and I wished I just could open the door and see everything he was preparing but I couldn't. I stayed there, dressed up, doing my make up, preparing my hair, dying a little my nails and everything was ready. I looked at myself in the mirror and I remembered, I remembered the little insecure teenager who stared in the mirror right before that party, the party where me and Zayn had our first conversation. I think you the most unexpected people are the ones that you'll spend your life with; I knew he was a special guy, so many people had talked to me about him but I would never imagine that special little boy would buy us a house years later. Love survives, right ?

  Before I opened the door, I called for his name and there was no answers, so I opened the door, before walking into the garden as he told me before, I walked to our bedroom and it was 7:10 pm. It was the perfect time to show up. I looked around before leaving and there was a note, a green note in the floor. I was sure that it was from him and when I read, I found out I was right.
  " Queens take time to get ready. My mom always said to me..is it late ? Come to the garden! But before, get in the kitchen. Love you! "
  I giggled and thought: but what is this boy preparing?! Without any minute left, I walked with my hells on to the kitchen, I felt like a Disney princess in that beautiful face. The kitchen looked the same to me, no notes showing, nothing in the floor, until I noticed a little box next to the fridge. It didn't look like a gift but it was a gift, there wasn't anything more that could be from him.
  The box was black, and inside there was a little cute teddy bear, a little bag full of gummy bears, what made me smile automatically and a note again.
" grab those gummy bears but don't eat before dinner..queens don't do that. Come here, love you x "
   What could an angel don't do, right?! I felt more and more in love with him. Everything was being amazing but everything he could do, would be amazing.
  I automatically walked into the kitchen grabbing the little bag with the gummys. My heart was filled with love when I looked around and there was a special road made of flowers, it looked like a movie scene, the road took me to a white table, super charming and shinning with two plates on and two glasses of water. I looked around, giggling because I knew he would be seeing my reaction.
- Zayn! Where are you ? Zayn?
I kept looking but there was no signs of him, that was scaring me a little until a man came near me.
- Sorry but who.. - my mouth shut when Zayn walked behind him.
If I was looking like a queen, he was looking like a king. A beautiful tight blue suit, with a white plaid shirt and smiling, that charming smile was everything. I wanted to get up of my chair but I was so paralyzed by his beauty that, I couldn't move.
- good afternoon miss Christine. Here's your Zayn. I will prepare the come back with your dinner. Enjoy.
- Tha..thank..you. - I was shocked by everything that was happening.
  Zayn sat, in front of me, still smiling, making the night brighter. I felt like a little girl, I couldn't even focus on his eyes, he was looking completely beautiful, more than I thought was possible.
- I am so lucky. - he started to me, grabbing my hand.
- You? Why?
- For being sat with you in the same table.
- Babe why are you doing all of this? I feel like I'm living in a movie scene.
- That's the reason why I'm doing that. I wanted to do something really special, because you deserve.
- But..what about me? I feel like I need to repay you..
- Oh you have to repay me but not with materials, just enjoy it, live and stay with me.
- I will forever do that but you deserve more, you do.
- We both deserve, and God will bring that to us one day, right?
- I don't really know what you mean but I love you so much. - I smiled at him.
- You'll love more after all of this..
- Probably. - I smirked.
- Silly girl..anyways, how are you feeling?
- I am nervous, Zayn!
- Nervous? Why?
- I know how your surprises work and maybe you will probably.. - I looked at him, wondering what he would do. I thought on purposing, but where I could have the ring? I always dreamt he would do it but maybe that wasn't the right time. Maybe I was dreaming too much.
- Probably ? ..
- No..it's no..no-nothing.
- Ah cmon baby, tell me. I am your boyfriend..
- Boyfriend, soulmate, best friend..
- Partner in crime, sunshine, lifesaver..
- King..
- Love of your life. - he said, giving me a smile.
  We stayed in a short silence until that man, with a black suit, bald, long beard, looking like a perfect waiter, appeared with the food. It smelled of meat.
- Enjoy your food, in a while I'll come right here to bring you the delicious..
- Mr Johns, don't say it..
- Excuse me, Mr Malik but that...that..that thing looks so delicious.
- I'll cook one for you, one day. Thank you for the dinner!
- You're welcome. Enjoy!
After he left, Zayn looked at the food, which wasn't gourmet at all, it was exactly our "face": chicken bringers, fries, coca-colas and nuggets. Funny isn't it? Everything so charming but the dinner was so simple and delicious; he knew what he was doing and he did the right thing.
- please tell me you still like this type of food. - he said, giggling.
- How can I not ? But tell me..you cooked this, didn't you?
- It was supposed to be a secret..
- How can I not know? The tomato it's under the burger..it's something you always do.
- Remember..remember when my mom left us alone at home because she had to take care of Mrs Sarollah's kids ?
- Of course I do! How can I forget our first meal together ?!..
- We cooked hamburgers, the fries got fucked up.. - we laughed together remembering that moment.
- And..and we had to call food service!
- In the end, I finally had some great fries!
- Well, you have some great ones now..
- They look amazing. Did you really cocked them?
- You don't believe? - he smirked at me, eating one of mine.
- HEY! Don't steal mine!
- Don't make fun of my delicious fries!
- Let me see how they are.. - I ate one after all those jokes and yes, they were too good. - you..Zayn, you're doing an amazing job.
- I TOLD YOU! - he did a little party move with his hands that made him the cutest person. - are they good ?
- Completely.. - I said after eating some more. - I am really grateful for being your girlfriend and not only for this but for everything.
- Babe..look at every chip before you put it in your mouth.
- Why love? Are some of them bad or?
- No..no, everything it's good, I think. - he smiled. - but be careful.
- Is this a way for me to eat..less ?
- No way! You know I love to see you eating, it gives me satisfaction but take a look to all of them..
- I'm scared. - I giggle.
- Don't be without knowing what I am meaning.
  He was there, eating his food, making funny faces to me while I was with my eyes between his beauty and all the chips right there, for a moment I thought he could had put a spider right there to scare me but I knew he wasn't that type of person. But what couldn't it be, right?!