Fall in love every single day

That was everything I ever wanted. It was that. Me, Zayn, his family, fun, happiness, love. That was everything I used to live when I was younger and how I always dreamt my life to be, except the part I think of my parents a lot. Parents are supposed to support their children but the fact was that mine never did that but he did and that's why I give so much of myself to him, that's why I am so afraid of losing him. I don't see myself without him, ever again, I can't imagine that.

-          Why don't you go walk around while I clean this up ? – Zi suggested looking to all of us.

-          I help you, aunt! – Cameran said

-          Yes, let's do it. – Zayn was trying to grab the plastic dishes when Zi stopped him

-          No way..I was talking about you! Go walk with Christine. Enjoy the view.

Zayn smiled at me while his parents started to help Zi and Cameran with the dishes and the food that we didn't eat. Cameran gave some food to Bob, who was so angry looking at him eating the rest of sandwich.

-          You never liked the river right ? – Zayn started the conversation while we were walking right beside the river. We could see the fishes.

-          No..it was never really my kind of style but it's a beautiful place isn't ?

-          Yes! This place brings me memories..

-          Memories ? – I asked confused.

-          I came here twice..or more. I even slept here for some nights..finding you. I remember..there's one tree here that has your name written. I did that.

-          Zayn..really ? We..we..we have to find it. – I started to look at everywhere but I couldn't see anything – I never thought you would do that..

-          That wasn't the only thing I did because of you.

-          Which places you used to visit at most when you arrived here ?

-          I had a plan. I used to go to different places everyday..normal streets, shops, hair dressers..and then visit the places again, the places that I felt that you were there..it's..it's hard to describe.

-          Like the rooftop bar ?

-          Like that, yes.

-          And I was there..

-          But I never saw you, that's something I ask God why it didn't happen.

-          I started working there about 2 years ago or something..

-          Funny. – he stopped walking, looking at me – That's the same thing for me..

-          Sometimes I ask myself if we ever crossed the street and was meant to be this way.

-          What do you mean ? – he started to walk by my side again.

-          Do you still believe in destiny, right ?

-          Of course I do..why you saying that ?

-          Think with me, Zayn. We found each other in a hospital, you were sent to that place because of something you did because of her..and it had to be the place where I was working, at the same unity that I was working, your brother talked to me..why didn't he talk to anybody else ? Maybe if wasn't your brother talking to me, I would never notice that he was there but when he said me your name, something inside me told me that..that was meant to be this way and it had to be you.

He stopped walking again, we were 30 steps far away from his, our family but this time he was right in front of me like he was going to kiss me but I wasn't expecting that, for the first time I didn't want him to kiss me, I wanted him to tell me that he believed that was possible, to tell me what he thought about.

-          We sound..like a dream, like a movie scene don't we ? Maybe that's what it is meant to be.

-          What are you trying to be ?

-          You love movies because everything feels like it's perfect don't you ? We argue about that because you feel like everything I say it's meant to say, and everything we do it's meant to be done..exactly like a movie. And in movies everything ends up by being perfect and that's one of the reasons why people want to believe in love..

-          And we are like a movie because we are perfect.

-          Exactly. I am not..you are..our story is, with every single flaw and smile, every single laugh, kiss, hug, conversation. This is what it is meant to be, right?

-          It's so..exciting to love you. – I meant every word like was my heart speaking for my mouth. – it's like I am falling in love with you every single day, like I am meeting you for the first time.