A book inspired on us

I didn't count the time but Zayn talked about us for more than 1 hour, of that I was sure. I didn't get tired too, it was beautiful to see somebody talking about what you lived together with so much passion and dedication, with so much pride, with so much brightness in his eyes. Even if you couldn't hear him, just by looking at his eyes you could see he was happy and if you couldn't see him, you would know just by this accent that he was happy with me. It was crazy how you could feel that but that was real and sometimes, the real aspects of life are crazy as well.

-          Babe.. – he stopped in the moment he was talking about me going living in his house at LA – don't you say anything?

-          Don't think I am bored because I am not..I am just loving the way you are explaining everything to them.

-          Excuse to interrupt you both but I think you should write a book. – a beautiful old woman from the sit in front of us looked at us.

-          Wha..what? Me? – Zayn was so happy.

-          Of course it's you! Can't you see the way you describe her?

-          I am just in love..

-          Exactly and that's why you should write a book.

-          I am sorry but I am Ana Amaral, I am a writer..portuguese writer. Do you mind we can chat? I feel like a ray of sunshine in a rainy day annoying the clouds.

-          My name's Christine, it's such a pleasure to meet you.

-          I know your name darling, I listened everything. It's such a beautiful name and what's yours?

-          Zayn.

-          Wow! A prince's name. I love that. Let me tell you that as a writer, a book about your story..would be read by everybody, even from people who didn't believe in love, they would start to do.

-          Are..are you serious? I just don't know what to say. – I was so in shock with her words. I always wanted something like that. – I also love to write, a lot.

-          Yeah she loves to write and reads a lot of books as well! – Zayn said, excited and happy about what was happening to us. – Sometimes I get mad at her for believing in the happy endings..

-          Oh, don't get mad at somebody who believes in happy endings, you deserve one as well. I am sorry if some things weren't right for both of you.

-          Do you believe in happy endings?

-          Of course I do. I am a writer and I need real facts to create my stories.

-          See Zayn, I told you I was right!

-          You're always right when it comes to love, babe.

-          Gosh, you're making my heart melt, thanks God the police is here..you should arrest them. – everybody laughed. Our honest laugh. – But honestly, I am going to tell you something.

-          Of course, be free. – I said smiling, curious about what she would say.

-          I decided to come to Nice to find new inspirations to write a new book, I was thinking about crime but you changed my ideas..I will use you as my inspiration. I think you both have the perfect love to be inside a book. The world of literature needs a strong love like yours! That's what poetry and stories are made of.

-          Wait...are you joking with us, right? – Zayn asked looking at me, looking at Ana. He was so confused. – You must be kidding..how will we inspire you?

-          I studied you well, I mean..I am studying you and your story has power enough to create a book. Of course if you don't mind!

-          Babe.. – I looked at him. – What do you say?

-          I am shocked, is this a dream?

-          I think we are dreaming together then. – I smiled at him. – Can we say yes?

-          Yes! Of course! Yes! I would love to read a book inspired on us.

-          Thank you so much, Christine and Zayn. This is amazing! I hope you don't think I am crazy, I just love to study the humanity before write something and I think I already have enough material, right?

-          If you need something else, we are here.

-          Wait..you will use our names?

-          That depends on you, Zayn. Would you like?

-          For me it's a yes as well. And you babe?

-          Yes! That make us completely unique. I'd love!

-          Thank you, that's the first thing I need to know. And Christine..do you believe in a happy ending in your life?

-          I believe in a happy life. I don't want nothing to end.

-          Wow.. – she smiled at us, so happy. – Can I keep that quote with me?

-          What did I just say it's a quote?

-          Darling, you have poetry in your words. That's amazing!

-          See Chris, I knew you were too talented to go to medicine..

-          Oh yes, you are in medicine.. I forgot that I also listened that. Didn't you ever think on write?

-          Honestly..I did. I love to write for myself but I think it's not good enough to be in a book or something.

-          Not good enough?? – she looked so mad but I wasn't afraid, I knew she hadn't reasons. – Love, you already told me so many beautiful things and you don't even talk that much..

-          Trust me, she talks a lot. – Zayn confirmed. – and you are right, she has poetry between her tongue and teeth!

-          She talks like poetry..humm, this will be an interesting fact to put in the book.

-          You also should say that she is really good at writing too! – Zayn added. I was starting to blush. – and that she is good on technologies and cooking!

-          I can see she is the perfect girlfriend type, right?

-          No. – I said.

-          Totally. – Zayn said. – Don't dare yourself to say you aren't, you don't date yourself..

-          But I date the perfect boyfriend typo.

-          Are you cheating?

-          No you silly, it's you.

He laughed and that was the perfect laugh from the most beautiful human being I could ever find. Everybody around us was smiling like we were super cute babies, I couldn't understand what was happening after such a bad day but as Zayn says "good things happen in bad days.".