The morning light

Days have passed, good and bad ones.

  Zayn's family finally got here and we can actually say our lives got back to normal; Michael and Mario aren't with us anymore and Zi moved with Michael. Yes, love was good for them and I wish I could describe how Zi reacted finding out that the love of her life was alive and right there to love her more than anybody. That's what life is about, right?!

My mom is finally in prison and nobody can take her from there, not even all the money she gained in life. I am now, the responsible for all the bank accounts she used to have and all the dresses collection, even through I am finding people to take care of her business because I really don't want be in the fashion industry for multiple reasons. Trisha is helping me a lot, finding somebody right to replace my mom and we have been having busy days.

Zayn is finally feeling free and having great moments with our little Cameran, he is getting happier each day seeing that our lives are finally getting normal how they used to be.
  He has been out at afternoons to watch some theater sessions with me and his brother, his eyes shine brighter when he looks up at the stage. Anyway, he deserves to be happy. 

And I ? I love him more and more each day, I wake up everyday with him by my side making sure I am loved by the person who I love above anything, I fall asleep with my head in his chest and my right hand feeling his heartbeat, the most beautiful sound I could ever ask for.

  I feel much healthier now, my mind is working well, my smile is much higher thanks to all those beautiful people I have on my side.

London, 7 March 2016

    It was cold and raining out side, so different of how it used to be in the last days in that week. I woke up with Zayn moving in the bed, he and watching tv with his hand on his chest and one grabbing the blanket. He looked so innocent and all I wanted was to stay right there, watching that view.. until he caught me with my eyes opened and covered with my hair and blankets.

-          Oh Gosh babe, I didn't want to wake you up. – he said getting closer to me.

-          It's always a pleasure to wake up next to you..what time is it?

-          It's early, sleep a bit more.

-          Why are you awake then?

-          I couldn't sleep babe but now, - he turned the tv off – I want to stay right here looking at you.

-          Nice..because I have the same idea. – I said smiling.

-          It's 6:50 in the morning and everybody's sleeping. – he kissed my forehead.

-          When did you wake up? I don't want you to wake up so early for nothing, then you will get tired babe..

-          Okay nurse, I will sleep more this afternoon then.

-          I really get worried with your sleep, Zayn. You should sleep more..we didn't sleep good for days when we had to face so many bullshit..

-          Yes I know love but day by day, we will get better and some nights..we have things to do. – he smirked at me and I could not resist. He knew how to play with me. – what did I say ?

-          You know very well..and sorry if I don't let you sleep more.

-          Some nights are for amazing reasons, right?

-          I think that one is more than an amazing one, Zaynie.

-          You're so funny.. – he giggled, wrapping his arms around my body, facing me.

-          Why? – I giggled with him.

-          You are such a bad girl to me, Christine.

-          But I didn't say anything bad, Zayn..

-          It's not that..it's funny how you can start a sentence being so naughty and end it in the cutest possible way.

-          Maybe I learned with a teacher, I don't know..maybe called..Zayn. – I made him laugh, a laugh too loud for 7 am – shhh babe, you'll wake them up.

-          You're right babe, I should be quiet and looking at your beauty.

-          There's no beauty in the morning, babe..not on me.

-          There it is, you just can't see it. You should see what I do.

-          What do you see?

-          In your face?

-          Yes, for example..I may ask for more soon. – I smiled.

-          I see the most shinning brown eyes, and they are so big and beautiful, I see stars there, you know?! .. and I see the most soft lips that I love to kiss with lipstick and no lipstick, I also see such a cute nose that I love to fight with and such a great lashes that models are jealous of because they can't find that in make up shops.. and of course, I see my future wife with this amazing face features.

-          You..you..you are crazy.

He was mentioning all those beautiful words about myself while I was blushing and my smile was getting bigger each second. He was the first person who ever made me feel loved and right in that moment, he was proving once again how much love he has inside him and proving that he was an angel who fell from the sky right into my direction.

  I never felt beautiful in the morning; my curls are awful in the morning, my eyes look tired and bigger than they are, the colors inside aren't that shine and my teeth look so sensible but listening him talking about that in the most beautiful way you ever imagined, it's really good you know? It's good to have somebody to make you feel pretty, to make you feel good when you feel bad, to prove that not everything you see it's what the others do, to make you believe more in yourself, to make you love your own you. Zayn was that person.

-          I am not crazy, babe. I am saying the right thing. – he grabbed my hand, looking down and then faced me again. – You're beautiful.

-          You too, Zayn, more than you can see.

-          You see my beauty?

-          Of course I do, my eyes never fail.

-          They fail when you think you aren't beautiful, silly. – he kissed my hand, coming closer to me as he puts his arm under my head. – You know what, babe?

-          What love?

-          I want our daughter to have your eyes.

-          Babe, we have literally the same color.

-          We may do but I want her to have your shine, the light that yours have.

-          That light only comes when you are in love and sleeping right next to the person that you want and need..like yours have as well.