Master of the Blood Moon's Shadow

Start from the beginning

"You...You placed it inside me?" "I had no other place to put it, but you were my final resort. If the Silver Fang found out that I didn't possess it, he'll move onto another target. That target won't be you, but someone else." "You're targeting my brother?" "That's not true. He'll target someone else, but it won't be us.," she caressed my face gently. "Will I be safe? Can it be extracted from my body?" "The jewels are now shards except for the heart. They flow within your veins. If your heart is shattered, the necklace's heart will revert time back to the events of when you and your brother first met, but with a twist." "Why can't we do it now?" "No, the Silver Fang will know." "Then we'll kill him!" "What?!" "If I'm going to be stalked, play his or her game." "Are you sure you want to do this? You're still injured from the gunshot." "If the necklace shards hide within my body, why can't I use it as an advantage?" "Because our magic will be exposed. We can't let the humans find out what you really are." "I don't care! There are no security cameras here. I can accomplish it!," I began concentration, finding the correct jewel shards within my blood. "Be careful. The Jewel of Healing hides deep inside your blood." I concentrated more, and I felt my body's healing process accelerate. Krul held onto my hand tightly, and smiled once the wound was gone. "Did it work?" "Of course...," she helped me out of the bed,"We have a friend to meet."

Knocking on the door, Vaati opened up his emotions, seeing the gunshot wound was gone. "You okay?" "I'm sorry...," he rubbed his eye,"I have something in my eye." "Shut up!," I hugged him,"We have business to attend." "Hate to break it, but Shadou called me." "What's wrong?" "Darku had a panic attack and fainted. He needs you. Right now!" OMG! He knew?! "What about the Silver-" "Krul, go ahead! I'll catch up!," I headed out swiftly with Vaati beside me. "How'd he get a panic attack?!" "I dunno! It could've been the gunshot wound. You did let your blood form a pentagram symbol." "True, but I don't know if the shards are inside me." "What shards? Are you hiding something?" I paused our tracks in upper Hyde Park, and I peered right into his eye. "Vaati, look, the reason why I bled like that....You see..." "Yes?," he grabbed my shoulders. I peered around for any people, then peered at him. "I possess the Blood Moon's Shadow inside me."

"WHAT!?" "I know, it sounds crazy, but it's true." "Do you have any idea about the necklace?" "What're you saying?" "That necklace was crated by an arch-mage! I'm his descendant!" "What?!" "I was here a long time, and Darku made my immortality worse by intoxication.," he pulled out an old sketch, revealing a hooded mage holding onto his prized possession. "He created this necklace just to balance with the vampires. There was a major war upon humans and vampires, and as a peace treaty, the vampires took the Blood Moon's Shadow as their promise to never again harm the humans. But, over time, that necklace was tainted by black magic from the vampiric mages since it contained light inside the heart. Ever since, it was passed down through each family's generation." "Wasn't he....," I began thinking hard in my mind, and I jolted once I heard a memory pass through my mind.

(Memory)

"Burakku, when're we-" "Look, will you calm down. There's someone that you need to meet.," he leaped through the tree branches until we made our way towards a town. "That's where we need to go.," he guided me towards a domain shrouded deep within the forest. For a second, I believed a sprite passed by me. He nodded, and the both of us were guided deeper into the thicket. The braches morphed with each step we took, and we seized once we made our way towards a door. "Are you sure about this?" "Trust me...," Burakku opened the door carefully, then let us inside to what seemed a different world. Jars and bottles filled the shelves with dusted books from the past, and precious jewels were scattered all over the place. "Where are we?," I was fascinated by all the treasures. "Perhaps inquire the owner of this domain.," he smirked. My ears twitched once I heard footsteps coming our way, and I wondered if he or she was here to pilfer.