19: I've Never Felt More Dead.

Hey everyone. So I'm listening to Blood On The Dance Floor as I write this. I never realized how funny their lyrics are. I kind of wrote them off as disgusting before but now, I just don't care! :) They sound like one of my best friends and I miss him so much that BODTF reminds me of his personality. Literally, he talks to me in that way, it's so funny! And weird when other people are listening to our conversations. Anyways, here's the new chapter, and I hope you like it! The last chapter WILL be the next chapter. I might write a sequel too! :) teehee! XOXO, 

- Emma

αααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

"You're one who said I was a slut!"

"No, I said you were a whore! A slut and a whore are two different things! At least you're getting paid for it," Matt winked at me. I stuck my finger in my mouth, faking that I was gagging.

This is how it had been for an entire two weeks. It was Monday. I was depressed.

It's like all the color had been drained out of the rooms. People didn't mean anything to me. Nothing really did. My grades were slipping, not that I cared, and I wasn't eating right. I couldn't remember the last time I was able to eat something without feeling sick afterwards.

I leaned my head against Matt's inviting shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me, comfortingly. People around us weren't bugging us, which was nice. The bleachers were definitely cold against my jeans. But hey, at least it was almost spring time, right?

We were watching the school's football team... they're a year round team. Isn't that ridiculous?

Anyways, I shut my eyes and nuzzled closer to Matt. I couldn't help but feel a familiar pair of eyes on me. Was he actually looking at me? Or was I just going insane?... Either way, it didn't matter, because I ignored him as usual.

But, whenever he was watching, I felt like I had to make him jealous, so I would do something stupid, like kiss Matt. I only ever got a blank stare back. He had figured out how to stop projecting his thoughts. I had no idea what he was thinking most of the time...

"Aimee, do you want to get home?" I felt Matt's warm lips against my cold ear.

"I know you want to see the game. I'll just walk or something," I stood up, "I'll see you, Matt."

"It's too cold for you to be walking alone," Matt's voice grew quieter, "And I don't care if I miss the last ten minutes of the game." But by the way he said it, it was obvious that he really did care.

"No, it's fine. Later," I said as I turned away from him and skipped down the bleachers. I made my way around the backs of them. I could see one couple making out... but then my breath caught because there was a warm hand that wrapped around my wrist. I tried to scream, but their hand covered my mouth, making my heartbeat go crazy!

"Aimee, don't scream, it's me," I heard the whisper in my ear before he released my hands. I was with Jeff, standing in the darkest corner of the bleachers. His eyes were dull. His hair looked messier than usual. He seemed stressed out, for lack of a better description, "Uh, did you need a ride home?"

"No," I said too quickly.

He grabbed my wrist again and pulled me back to him. My head knocked into his chest.

"Ow," I groaned.

He chuckled, "Aimee, let me drive you. Please."

"No, Jeff. Just, no!" I knew my words were wavering. I could feel it in my throat. It was closing in on itself, like it would when I cried.