7: My Signature Mistake

Hello everyone, make sure you remember that this story does contain sexual content (not saying there is any in this chapter, just reminding you) and that I like cookies. Any kind of cookies... even the oatmeal raisin ones (those are my favorites). The song I picked, Smother Me, by The Used is one of my all-time favorites. The lyrics are cute. Enjoy! As always, - Emma

ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

I woke up and felt warm breath on my neck. >I got drunk again last night. Really? And I had to go to school today? I checked my alarm clock. It was barely 4:30.

>Why was I awake? I smelled the familiar unknown scent and knew immediately who was next to me. But how Jeff got there was a complete mystery to me. I liked it though. He was making my whole body tingle in a weird way.

I couldn't move to get up and go to the bathroom though because his arms held me close to his body and his legs were tangled with mine. Not that I was complaining though.

"Jeffrey," I shoved him gently, "I need to get up."

He groaned, "No you don't."

"I have to go."

"Where are you going? Damn, it's not even six yet..."

"Bathroom."

"Oh... Oh," he pulled his body away from mine, "yeah."

He began snoring again but I still couldn't get up without climbing over him. So that's exactly what I did: I climbed over him and went straight to the bathroom. Of course, I didn't realize that as I was going in there, Matt was already claiming the toilet to vomit in.

"I need to go," I said quietly to him.

"Okay."

I just sat down and went. I didn't care and neither did he. I think he realized that I really didn't think of him that way. But maybe not: either way it wasn't a big deal like it would have been a few days ago.

I flushed and gestured to the porcelain beast, "there you are, good sir."

He laughed, "So did he come over?"

"Yeah, he's in my bed."

He nudged me with his elbow.

"It's not like that, okay? Jeff is just... yeah."

"Did you ever let Blake sleep over?"

I frowned, "No, of course not."

So I wandered back to my room. Jeff had rolled over to where I was sleeping, with his back against the wall. I easily got in the bed then snuggled up next to his beautiful body.

"Hey, Jeff?"

"Yeah, Aimee?" his voice was husky with sleep.

"Did I do something terrible?"

"Of course not, sweetie," he chuckled as he put his arm around me, "You don't do anything terrible. Well except... that wasn't nice."

"What?"

"I might tell you later. Good night, Aimee."

"Good night, Jeff."

ααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααααα

My alarm woke me up at 7 AM on the dot. I groaned and hit the snooze button. But there was no sign of Jeff. He wasn't in my bed. >Was that all just a dream? Or am I insane? Probably a combination of the two.