f i f t y - o n e

This is going to be so awkward, kms.

_____

"Forget about everything that happened, just focus on this moment, on us."

It didn't take long till they were a moaning mess, both of them panting heavily, touching each other everywhere, their bodies feeling like they are on fire, their lips never leaving the other's lips.

Yoongi's hand teasingly massages Jimin's semi hard member, loving the sinful sounds that escape the younger's plumb lips.

"H-hyung p-please-"

The older immediately knows what Jimin is carving for, his voice and the expression on his face are telling him what Jimin wants. 

That's why he moves closer to the younger's crotch, kissing his belly and torso before pressing his lips on Jimin's thighs. Since the blonde male is impatient, Yoongi grabs Jimin's boxers before taking them off, making Jimin gasp.

With a smirk on his face, Yoongi leans down to leave a kiss on the younger's hard member, taking it's shaft in his hand and then placing his lips around Jimin's tip.
The older starts sucking the tip, turning Jimin into a moaning mess while he pumps the hard member.

"H-hyung.." Jimin moans quietly, his body jerking from the sensation. The feeling of Yoongi's lips around his member, makes his legs feel numb and his heart run a marathon in his chest while everything feels like burning and Yoongi being the fire.

The older smirks after pulling away to press his lips on Jimin's the next moment. They kiss deeply, both of them never wanting to pull away.
While kissing, Jimin suddenly touches Yoongi's crotch, massaging the hard and clothed member.
A smirk forms on Yoongi's lips before he pulls away and stands up to pull his boxers down quickly.

Once again he throws himself at Jimin, covering his face with kisses while pumping the younger, making him whine.

Grinding against Jimin, Yoongi leans down to his ear, kissing his sensitive spot, "Oh my Jiminie, do you like it?"

Jimin is overwhelmed, not just that Yoongi is grinding against his body, making him harder and moan even more, he is overwhelmed because his love is touching him, kissing him, making him feel great as if they were a couple just like long time ago. He is overwhelmed and more over he is happy.

"Y-yes Hyung."

"What?"

"Y-yes I like i-it." Jimin responds breathing heavily during the burning sensation.

"Should we continue?" Yoongi asks, knowing that the answer would be yes no matter what.

The younger nods desperately, his eyes closed his mouth a little bit opened, looking as beautiful as possible. With a deep moan Yoongi presses his lips on Jimin's, sighing relieved into the kiss.

The older crouched down in front of Jimin, pulling his legs apart before pulling the younger closer by his thighs.

Jimin closes his eyes, throwing his head back since he knew what is going to happen now and just thinking about it makes him crazy.

Yoongi pumps himself a few times before placing his tip in front of Jimin's entrance.

Suddenly he remembers something, "Do you have any lube baby boy?"

Jimin nods but grabs Yoongi's arm when he was about to stand up, "N-No need to."

"Are you sure baby?" The older asks, stroking Jimin's cheek.

"Y-yes."

They look each other in the eyes, staring without saying a word, just enjoying the beauty and color of the other's eyes. It was a magical moment, as if the time stopped and everything around was just unnecessary and unimportant.