t h i r t y - t w o

He told her everything. From the beginning till now. Every detail, everything that happened.

He told her about his sexuality, about Yoongi, eveything they had, they had done, about Hoseok, about his mistakes, he told her that that were the reasons for his depression, for his eating disorder.

He told her how much he loved Yoongi, how much he still loves him, how his heart breaks everytime he saw him with that guy, he even told her about the party that he slept with Yoongi when he was drunk and he told her how his heart broke so many times when they were in Naksan, he told her about what happened in Naksan with Yoongi, that he somehow forgave him, that he was eating with him but tired to comfort him when he was vomiting, that he was kind even if Jimin thinks that he doesn't deserve Yoongi's kindness.

Jimin mentioned the events from Tuesday night when he was drunk and did a big mistake and of course he told her what happened with Taehyung.

What happened with his best friend. That he is missing, that Jimin he is so afraid of losing his best friend, that he will never come back, that he will be gone forever. Even if Tae texted him, he is still so fucking scared.

He misses him so much.

Oh how long he cried in his mother's arms, he cried for so long, not just a few minutes, no - hours.

So many hours passed and he cried so many tears, told so many stories, so many stories his mother never thought had happend. She was confused and shocked but she tried to comfort her son and now after hours of telling and crying, his head rests on her lap and her fingers are playing with the soft orange hair.

Now she knows everything and nothing at all. She will never understand what Jimin feels, how heart broken he is and how much he misses his best friend, but she tries her best to take his pain away. His mother tries to understand him, what he feels.

So much happened and she tries to accept all these new information and to save them in her brain, collect the thoughts and events. That her son is gay was a shock but there's no time to think about that even if she never expected him to be homosexual.
Now she needs to comfort him and be his mother.

"I don't know what to do now.." Jimin says after it was silent for a while, his mom playing with his hair.

"First you have to take care of yourself. You need to get ride of this eating disorder. That's the most important thing right now-"

"But Taehyung! He is-"

"Old enough to take care of himself. He told you to not worry about him and that he will come back. Jimin you can't suffer everyday and wait for his return you have to take care of yourself! It's okay if you are worried but worrying too much can destroy you." His mother says while Jimin sat up and is now facing Mrs Park, "Listen to me son. I want you to get better, got it?"

The said boy sighs but nods afterwards.

"Your friend is alright, he will come back. But I need you to get rid of this disorder. I will help you, we can get through it together-"

Now Jimin interrupts his mom, "No.. I will do it by my own. I don't want you to go through this again, I need to learn how to take care of myself without the help of others."

"I'm your mother, Jimin. I want and need to help you." His mother responds, putting her hand on his shoulder, worry written in her eyes.

"It's okay, I will get better without help. I promise! The next time I visit you, I will have chubby cheeks." Jimin says, caressing his mother's soft hands. A weak smile appears on her face. She is getting older but in Jimin's eyes she is still the most beautiful woman on this earth.

Maybe that's why he could never love another woman.

"Aish.. I want to help you son." His mother repeats, sighing loudly.

"I'll be fine okay. I promise, I promise that I will get better, I will take care of myself and get healthy again."

-

He opens his eyes, surrounded by white walls. Everything is white. His eyes hurt and have to get used to the bright surroundings. The room is unfamilar to him.
His eyes look around.

He lies in a big bed with white sheets. The bright sunlight shines through the window with the white curtains, on his pale face. Not only that is cliché, he can hear the sound of birds outside and the scent of coffee is in the air and he can hear a buzz coming from another room.

He stands up, the comfortable bed under him dissappears the same moment, causing him to go to the door. He opens it.

Now there is a long corridor, the hum getting louder and louder. It's the voice of a man, a soft voice.

He goes through the hallway, passing a few pictures hanging on the wall. Stoping in his movements he turns to the pictures but the faces of the persons on the photos are blurred. There a no faces and he frowns at the strange fact. He shakes his head and follows the beautiful melody coming out of someone's mouth.

The apartment is big and friendly but also modern.
Reaching the room, the voice is coming from, he sees a big living room, with modern stuff and pastel colors on the walls, a big couch with a even bigger tv and a glass desk, with a flower ontop of it. There were a few plants in the corners, again a wall full of pictures. Family pictures, how he assumes. Next to the living room there's a modern kitchen without a door and a man, his back facing him. The man is short and wears a white button up, still singing a calm melody while preparing something in the kitchen.

He takes a few steps closer to the brown haired male, not daring to say a word to the other.
Looking at the man, he didn't notice the small figure coming from the corridor.

"Appa!!" Suddenly someone shouts causing him to flinch at the sudden action, as he feels someone clinging on his leg. His heart stops beating as he looks down on a small boy, hugging his legs as if his life depends on him.

"Good morning Appa!" He can't believe what the little boy says. Appa..?

"Oh you are awake, Yoongi?" The man suddenly says, not turning around when Yoongi looked to him, while playing with the soft hair of the little boy.

The man turns around, finally facing Yoongi and his heart stops beating once again.

"Good morning, Hyung." Jimin says, softly smiling at Yoongi.

______

A/N: i have a HUGEEE writers block like i know the storyline but i'm tired of writing in English ugh

Soon you will get some yoonmin