f i f t e e n

"Come on wake up Hyung!"

"Go awaaayy I don't wanna go to school!" The older shouts back.

"It's the last day of the trial session! Come on!"

Jimin shakes his head. Going to school means seeing Yoongi and seeing Yoongi means broken heart. Yoongi is the last person Jimin wants to see especially after what he saw yesterday. After he saw the two kissing.

A frustrated sigh leaves Jimin's mouth but he doesn't move or get up. As Jungkook sees no other option, he removes the blanket from Jimin and jumps on him, before starting tickling the older.

"Yah! Yah!", Jimin screams between his laughter, "stop! Jeon Jungkook!"

[A/N: i destroyed the whole aesthetic of this story i know]

'Finally' arriving at school, Jimin & co. head to their classroom where they have their first lesson. In the trial session they get a schedule with the different classes they have to attend. Today is the last day, the trial session was 3 days long for every new student who will attend the school in the following year.

As much as fate loves Jimin, the orange male gets what he wanted. What he wanted not to happen.

"Tae!!" A deep voice shouts, causing the three friends to turn around.
"Jiminie!" Jimin could face palm himself. He just wants to disappear. Want to know why?

Well not just that Chanyeol screams their names through the whole hallway, no Chanyeol is not alone. Next to him are Yoongi and this cute boy who are now looking at them.

Jimin's and Yoongi's glances met but both of them look away the same moment. The younger's heart starts racing in his chest while the pain starts growing again. While Chanyeol jogs towards them, Jimin can feel a pair of eyes on him. It's the cute boy next to Yoongi who stares at Jimin and makes him feeling quite uncomfortable and nervous.

It's Yoongi's boyfriend.

"How are you guys?" Chanyeol asks before pulling each of them in a short hug. Having a small talk with the older, Jimin feels more and more nervous because Yoongi and his boyfriend are still waiting for their friend.

"I'll go to the toilets." Jimin says and walks to the restroom but first he has to go past Yoongi, which makes him feel more than just uncomfortable. His heart aches but he tries to ignore it.

The lesson has already started but Jimin is still in the restroom. He isn't feeling good, maybe because he haven't eaten since yesterday morning.
As much as Jimin feels like throwing up, he simply can't. There's nothing to throw up. Even when he put his finger in his mouth to vomit.
Nice, his eating disorder seems to be back again but he doesn't want to think about this now. It doesn't mean anything just because he hasn't eaten for one day.

After almost a half hour, Jimin still hasn't left the toilets. He leans against a wall and waits. Waiting without knowing for what.

It is quiet in the hallway as Jimin finally left the restroom.

Suddenly someone behind him let out a cough, "Park Jimin."

Jimin freezes in his movements. His heart skips a beat and he isn't brave enough to turn around. The skinny but muscular body start trembling lightly. Taking a deep breath, Jimin finally finds the courage to turn around, even if his movement is quite hesitated.
As he had feared, in front of him is he. Min Yoongi.