f o r t y - s i x

A/N: argh i forgot to update yesterday

Now enjoy yoonmin

_

Jimin nervously plays with his fingers, waiting for a waiter to take his order.

When he arrived at the cafe he already saw the person he came for so now he just has to order something so it wouldn't be that awkward.

Last night he couldn't sleep, he couldn't stop thinking about the older male. The male that stole his heart and now is a big question mark in his head.

Why was Yoongi so kind? Why did he help him so much? Why the sudden change? The almost kiss? The caring touches?

He needs answers that's why Jimin decided to go to the café right after waking up. Now he sits at an empty table, hoping that Yoongi will be the one to take his order.

But then again, what should Jimin do or say if the older is next to him?

That's what made the younger nervous as fuck. Like really nervous.

And he got even more nervous when he saw that Yoongi had spotted him and is now walking to his table.

"What can I bring you, Sir?"

Jimin chuckles at Yoongi formality making the older smile at him back.

"A Cappuccino please." The younger responds, while Yoongi writes down the order.

"Something else?" He asks before looking up from his notes to look at Jimin.

"Hm mabye your time..?" Jimin says shyly before realizing what he asked for and chuckled awkwardly to save this embarrassing situation but Yoongi just chuckles too.

"That was-"

"I know that was embarrassing." Jimin interrupts Yoongi before the older would say something himself.

The younger turns red out of embarrassment wishing the earth to swallow him.

"A bad pick up line you know." Yoongi chuckles making Jimin's cheek even redder.

"T-that wasn't mean to be a p-pick up line!" The younger responds embarrassed but Yoongi just nods not believing him. Well he just wanted to tease him a little bit.

"Of course."

"H-hyung!" Jimin whines hiding his red face with his hands.

"A Cappuccino it is." Yoongi says before turning around to take the orders of other customers.
When the older was gone Jimin sighs loudly his cheeks burning out of embarrassment, while he just wants to run away. Why am I so stupid?

Why did I even said that? He didn't even respond to it..

"Aish.." Jimin mumbles, before looking at his phone to distract himself while he waits for his order.