f i f t y - s i x

Yoongi Hyung♡♡
There's a small festival in the
part of Daegu where I used to
live.

Yoongi Hyung♡♡
I will pick you up at 5pm.

Yoongi Hyung♡♡
Wear whatever you want

Yoongi Hyung♡♡
Dinner at my parent's
house afterwards

____

"Are you ready?" Yoongi asks after he arrived at Jimin's place.

The younger nods, grabbing his phone and keys before the two head to Yoongi's car.

They didn't speak during the ride, Jimin just humming to the music that is playing in the radio.

Yoongi looks at the younger since he started singing quietly, and a smile creeps on his lips, before he touches Jimin's hand to hold it.

Blushing hard, the blonde boy, stares out of the window, not being brave enough to show Yoongi his red face.

After 20 minutes they arrive at the small district in which Yoongi used to live.

They can hear the music even from the spot where they parked the car and Jimin has to smile immediately, being a big fan of festival. 

The weather is perfect, the music is nice and the whole atmosphere is just how it should be. And when Yoongi took Jimin's hand in his, both now walking next to each other with their hands intertwined, the younger is totally sure this is where he is meant to be.

This is how it should be. Everything is on the right place and he feels happy again. Truely happy.

After an hour of having some rides, eating a lot of sweets and talking almost the whole time, the two males are heading to a crowded spot right next to the festival, where a small event is going to happen soon.

"Come hurry up, so we can get one as long as there are some." Yoongi says, pulling Jimin to the counter where they give the lanterns away.

"This is so beautiful, Hyung. I've never done this before!" Jimin exclaims excited, while they are searching for a spot to let go of the lantern when the countdown is over.

"What really? I did this every summer before I moved to Seoul." Yoongi responds, holding the lantern in one hand and Jimin in the other, "We have to make a wish and then let it go."

After all lanterns were given away, the countdown starts so that everyone would let go of the lanterns the same moment.

"Here." Yoongi hands Jimin the red lantern, making his eyes sparkle and a big smile appears on Jimin's lips.

"Let's hold it together Hyung."

Their hands are still intertwined while their free hands hold the lantern.

"Make a wish, Jiminie."

Everyone let go of the lantern, causing a beautiful scenery.

While everyone is looking at the sky covered in red big lanterns, Yoongi is staring at the boy next to him, his big eyes sparkling and reflecting the sky, making an even more beautiful view than the sky itself

Yoongi can't take his eyes off and a big warm smile appears on his face when Jimin turns around to look at him, his wonderful eye smile making the older's heart melt.

"It's so beautiful, Hyung!" Jimin says, smiling even more when Yoongi nodded in agreement.

Yoongi pulls him closer, placing a sweet kiss on the other male's cheek, making him blush in result but Jimin doesn't care - he is just really happy.

After 30 minutes, the small event is almost over, Yoongi suddenly pulling Jimin away from the crowd.

"I want to be alone with you." Yoongi responds after seeing Jimin's frown.

There is a small lake not far away from the carnival, no one is there when they arrived and Yoongi is happy to have some time alone, without hundreds of people being around them.

Now it's the perfect moment.

"Why are we here?" Jimin asks curiously, while they are walking around the lake, holding hands and enjoying the beauty of the lake and the silence.

Yoongi shrugs, not looking at Jimin but a smile creeps on his lips.

"There's a reason right? Ahh tell me Hyung-"

Suddenly Yoongi stops in his movement, making Jimin stop in result before turning him around and in the next moment Jimin could feel soft lips on his own.

Kissing back immediately, both melt into the kiss, Jimin's hand on Yoongi's chest, while one of his hand is on Jimin's waist and the other one on his neck, pulling him even closer.

It's a slow and gentle kiss, but deep and full of passion.

When they pulled away, they couldn't stop smiling.

Yoongi grabs both of Jimin's hands, staring at the beauty in front of him.

"Let's try again, hm?" The older says, breaking the silence while smiling softly at the younger boy. He is waiting for Jimin's reaction, Jimin just frowning confused, needing some time to realize what the older just said.

"You mean.. like..try as a-?" He asks unsure, not wanting to raise up his hopes since he is afraid to be hurt again.  But the older nods and Jimin's heart skipped a beat, tears already starting to form in his eyes.

This can't be real, he thought, after three years of waiting and crying. Now the older is really standing in front of him and asking this question.

"I want to be with you again. I want to give you everything of me. I want to belong to you again - and you to me.

So do you want to be mine again?"

____

There will be no video Q&A sry guyss and the Q&A parts will follow soon, just didn't want to make u wait any longer for this awesome chapter, it's okay to love me now.♡