t h i r t y - s i x

A/N: pls check out my story idea book "in my head" ty ty ♡

-

As soon as he opened his eyes he feels pain rushing through his head, making him groan while he tries to collect his thoughts.

It takes him a few seconds to remember everything that happened the night, which makes him sigh in frustration. He was so drunk and did so many stupid and embarrassing things, making him want to punch himself because of his stupidity.
Unfortunately he remembers everything.

Eyeing his surroundings, Yoongi realises he is in his room, the part that the doesn't remember anymore since he fell asleep on the car drive.
The car drive with Jimin.

Out of frustration he ruffles his hair angrily while sighing loudly. He then noticed that he isn't wearing a shirt.

"Aish why am I so stupid??" He says to himself. Suddenly something, more like someone next to him, moves and makes Yoongi flinch. His eyes opened widely, he finally dares to look to his right side, where someone's naked back is facing him.

And between white sheets he finds brown hair.

He frowns at the sight, while his heart stopped beating out of shock.

What the fuck happened last night??

The person finally turns around, showing their sleepy face and messy brown hair, causing Yoongi to let out a load scream.

"W-what the f-flying fuck?!" He shouts in disbelief when the person slowly opens his eyes, before yawning.

"Don't be so loud." The other responds, closing his eyes again before trying to rest his head on Yoongi's bare chest but the green haired male immediately moves away.

"What the fuck are you doing in my bed, Chanyeol?! Naked?!" Yoongi shouts, while standing up, causing the older to sigh and open his eyes again.

"Don't you remember last night, babe?"

"No I fucking don't! And don't babe me I'm your best friend!"

"Didn't seem like that, last night." A smirk appears on Chanyeol's face. Yoongi feels like throwing up, what if he had really slept with Chanyeol..?

"B-but we didn't.." Yoongi gets quieter, trying to collect his mind, maybe even trying to remember how and what happened last night. Then again he doesn't want to remember.

"Hell yes we did. I didn't know you were that good in bed." Chanyeol responds smiling slyly throwing his head back on the pillow.

Now Yoongi finally realises what had happened, the reality hitting him so hard, "Get the fuck out of my bed you fucking asshole!"

"You took advantage of me just because I was drunk, you mother fucking asshole, how could you do this you bitch?! I hate you-" He hits the older with his pillow, while Chanyeol suddenly starts laughing, even falling to ground but not managing to stop laughing.

Yoongi frowns once again before throwing his pillow at the other male, "I don't think it's funny at all you ugly bitch!"

"Calm down Yoongay, I was just pranking you!" Chanyeol responds before laughing his ass off once again.

Yoongi is more than just relieved that nothing happened between them but at the same time the anger is boiling inside of him.

"I hate you Park Chanyeol!" He shouts dramatically, kicking Chanyeol, who is lying on the floor, with his foot.

"Oh that was so good." Chanyeol says, wiping his imaginary tears away causing Yoongi to roll his eyes.

"You make me sick." The younger says quite pissed off, "My heart stopped beating because of you!"

"Aww Yoongay~" Chanyeol stands up and jumps on the way smaller younger, "You know that you are my favourite Dongsaeng. But in order to keep you young, cause we all know you are turning into a grandpa, I have to joke around with you and prank you."

He hugs the small boy tightly, while Yoongi let's out a pissed off sigh and pushing the annoying older away.

"But you didn't dare to sleep in my bed right?" Yoongi asks after pulling away from the hug.

"No I was lying there for like 5 minutes before you woke up. I came up with the idea to prank you when I saw you sleeping there like a lost child."

Yoongi rolls his eyes once again, grabbing new clothes from his wardrobe, "I'm going to take a shower."

"Ah wait!"

The younger stops and turns around, "what?"

"Your lover was here like 1 hour ago, he said he has to talk to you so I guess you better call him." Chanyeol replies while grabbing his tshirt from the floor to put it on again.

"Who?"

"Donghyuk of course." Chanyeol responds immediately and Yoongi remembers everything that had happened with the day before.
A loud sigh leaves his lips, "Right.. Donghyuk."

With that he rushes into the bathroom to take a shower.

-

"What did you want to talk about?" Yoongi asks as soon as Donghyuk answered the call.

"Not through the phone. Let's meet please."

"Just tell me already."

"No, Yoongi I have to talk to you soon, but not over the phone."

Yoongi sighs, "Okay. 3pm at the Beck's café?"  (Bangtan_tabs i love u)

"Okay, see you."

When Yoongi arrived at the café, Donghyuk was already sitting there at the table, a cappuccino in his hand, his eyes blankly staring at the empty seat in front of him, which gives Yoongi a few seconds to observe Donghyuk's beautiful face. His dark eyes, the cute small lips and the smooth skin. It's the same but then again, it's not.

His face is pale, his jawline way to sharp and the smile he used to show Yoongi any time, was gone. Light violet bags rest under his once so shining eyes, now just reminding Yoongi of of dark circles, black pearls; lifeless.

Now he stands there, looking at Donghyuk for a few seconds, without knowing that this was maybe one of the last times he is able to do this.

______

A/N:

Perfect.

(Donghyuk is the second one who sings if u don't know)

LMAO THE FUCK MARRY KILL CHAPTER HAS MORE THAN 700 COMMENTS LMAO HAHAH

i will update if this chapter has 150+ votes and 100+ comments cause i wanna test something ogay and bc i'm a sassy bitch.