s i x t e e n

Jungkook knew that something bad must had happened, so he told the teacher that he wasn't feeling good.

Searching for Jimin, the black haired male realised soon, that Jimin wasn't in school anymore.
Now he is on his way to their apartment, waiting for the train to finally arrive at his station, which is only a few minutes away from their flat.

As he reaches the building he hurries up to their floor. Jimin hadn't picked up any of his calls, the mailbox kept repeating the same sentence over and over again, giving Jungkook some strange feelings.

What if something happened? Why didn't he come back? Why doesn't he answer any of my calls? Where is he?

So many questions but no answers. Hopefully nothing bad had happened.

Jungkook rushes into the apartment, "Jimin? Hyung are you here?"
No answer.

"Hyung??"

Without hesitation he enters Jimin's room but was confronted with an empty room. Just like the kitchen and the living room.

Only the bathroom is left but even after knocking at the door no one responds. "Jiminie, are you there?" He asks unsure, before pressing down the doorknob and realising that the room isn't locked up.

"Hyung-"

A loud gasps leaves his mouth, his eyes widen as Jungkook enters the bathroom.

His heart stopped beating for a moment as he catches sight of an unconscious Jimin, lying in the bathtub.

Immediately and without hesitation, Jungkook rushes to the pale boy, while his knees started shaking and his heart racing in his chest.

"H-hyung!" He shouts before grabbing the older's small and cold body and pulling him out of the bathtub. They fall onto the floor, Jungkook's strong arms wrapped around the freezing body.

"H-hyung!" His voice cracked, while shaking his Hyung to wake him up, "C-can y-you hear me, J-jiminie??"

As he got no responds, he lied down the small body on the floor, before checking up if the older breathes.

A relieved sigh left Jungkook's lips as he felt Jimin's slow heart beat and heard the older's breath.
But he knows that it's not enough so he does a CPR / ECC [A/N: i was too lazy to see if this is right idk]
pressing his hands against Jimin's chest, so long till the older started coughing, some water leaving his lungs.

"Omg H-Hyung!!" Once again he pulls the older into his strong arms, hugging him tightly while Jimin still has to get back to his sense.

"K-kookie?"

"I-I was s-so s-scared Hyung" The younger mumbles, pressing Jimin's shaking and freezing body even tighter against him. Without noticing it yet, tears had fallen down his cheeks unstoppably and now he starts crying even more.

"Shh, c-calm down Kookie.." Jimin manages to say, weakly hugging Jungkook back.

"W-what h-happend..?" Jungkook asks after pulling Jimin softly away, "w-why were y-you-"
He stops himself as he noticed Jimin's apologetic expression and sad look.

"H-hyung what's wrong??"
The older shakes his head and hides his face in Jungkook warm chest. Remembering everything what happened, Jimin suddenly feels warm tears running down his cold cheeks and few seconds later he is a crying mess again.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks while rubbing Jimin's back carefully.
After a few seconds in which Jimin just cried he responds, his voice shaking, "h-he h-hates me."