f i v e

park jimin
I lied
sent 7:09pm

_______________

"You ready?" Chanyeol shouts from the living room, while Yoongi is in his room, looking at his reflection in the mirror. Before leaving his room, he ruffles his mint green hair and sighs loudly, not feeling like going on a party at all. He just wants to sleep.

-

Loud music blaring out of the big student house, so loud that you can even hear it outside on the street.
Leaving the car, Chanyeol grabs Yoongi's wirst, pulling him towards the building and before Yoongi could turn around and leave the scene, he was already between drunk students, who are shouting and drinking, but moreover dancing to the loud music of the boxes.

Some minutes after being pulled in the big crowd of students, he lost his best friend somewhere between the dancing crowd.

The party is a big deal for everyone who hates parties. Well it's one of those parties, when you step out the car there're beer bottles strewn about on the lawn with people in clusters sitting around outside, either making out or just talking. The occasional drunk person stumbling around. When you get inside it's normally super hot and sticky with really loud thumping music. Kind of dark sometimes. Everyone is normally really loud instead and people are still in groups. Either dancing somewhere or sitting talking or drinking, kissing. If the party has drug dealers and they're dangerous weird people, they may be in a corner deep in the party or upstairs in a room there. Luckily it is just a gay party but somehow there are many girls dancing on the tables, being like the biggest bitches alive, probably hoping to see some gay porn this night.

Yoongi tries to push the people around him away, so he could get into the big living room where everyone is dancing. The drinks are in the kitchen, free for everyone so Yoongi decides to get something for himself so he won't just stand around awkwardly. He hates parties but maybe this one wouldn't be that bad.

On his way to the kitchen he met some of Chanyeol's friends, Jongin, Sehun and some other guys, he knows from seeing them in the hallways of the school, having a small talk with the four boys but he could hardly understand them because the music is too loud. Finally arriving at the kitchen, where some guys are having a making out season, he gets himself a bottle of beer, opening it and taking a sip of the cold drink. He doesn't like drinking so much but well he's on a party and at least he needs to get into the mood.

Going back to the living room, Yoongi finally finds his best friend, sitting on a couch, around him about 10 boys, talking, singing, drinking and laughing, so Yoongi decides to go to them. After greeting everyone, he sits down next to a cute guy without even paying attention to him.

Everyone is having a good time, while Yoongi drinks up his beer, till the bottle is empty. That's why he stands up, heads to the kitchen and comes back with two bottles. He knows that he will be too lazy later, to get up a second time so he brought two bottles with him, placing them on the table in front of him as he got back to the couch, after trying to get through the crowd.

"Hey." A soft voice next to Yoongi says, more like screams but it doesn't matter. Yoongi turns around, facing the cute boy from before. "Hi." The mint green haired boy responds, not really wanting to continue the conversation, so he looks back to the dancing crowd in front of him.

"What's your name?"

"Yoon." Yoongi says uninterested. The guy is cute, cute as fuck, but Yoongi doesn't want to have a small talk with some cute guy. Especially not when he knows, what the guy is aiming for. And especially not on a party where everything ends with one night stands, no condoms, AIDS and a heavy hangover the next day, while waking up next to an ugly stranger. No not with Yoongi. Even if the boy is hella adorable.