f o r t y

A/N: oml guys this is the worst chapter ever it's so ughhhh

--

"There are still no signs of Taehyung?" The voice on the phone said.

"No.." Jimin responds, playing with his fingers to keep himself from crying.

A sigh leaves the other boy's lips, "Try calling the police station in Naksan. Maybe they have some new Informations."

"Okay.. I will call them later."

"Namjoon and me will visit Yoongi soon, we can meet if you want."

"That would be nice, thank you Hyung." Jimin says, smiling weakly.

"There's no need to thank me. I'm your Hyung after all." Jin replies, "How is Jungkook, you know, handling with all this?"

"He barely talks about him. He avoids this subject just like I do.. we.. we both try to live our life since it's going on."

"Tae will come back, he needs you guys." The older says, positive as always.

"I guess you are right.." The younger responds.

"Hello Jiminie!" Jimin hears Namjoon screaming from the other side making him smirk a little bit.

"Hey Namjoon Hyung!"

"He is so stupid." Jin sighs, Jimin already feels him rolling his eyes which makes him smile even more.

"But you love me bitch!" Namjoon shouts. "Yah! Don't call me bitch, you little motherfucker!"

Jimin chuckles at his friends, hearing Jungkook's door opening.

"Hey I uh have to go now, see you!"

"Okay bye, don't worry too much everything will be alright!"

Jimin hangs up first and stands up from the couch to walk to Jungkook.

"Hey.." He says, the younger looks at him and gives a short hey back, before wanting to go to the kitchen but Jimin interrupts him.

"I uhm I will call the police station in Naksan.." Jimin says, getting quieter, "Because of Tae, you know.."

Jungkook's blank stare sends chills down his back, "Oh okay." The younger responds and without saying anything else he leaves, making Jimin sigh. Jungkook changed a lot. He used to be a bright kid in the past, even if he didn't seem to be one.
Both Jimin and Jungkook changed and sometimes when Jimin looks into Jungkook's eyes he sees himself. The older also changed after Yoongi, his big love, left him, and so did Jungkook.

"Hello, how can I help you?" A woman answers the call.

"I uh around 3 weeks ago I was at your police station because my friend went missing and I- I wanted to know if you maybe have found out something.." Jimin says, words he was repeating in his mind over and over again before calling the police office.

"What's the name of your friend?"

"It's Kim Taehyung."

It got silent for a while, "No we have no informations about your friend. But I have to tell you that Kim Taehyung is the main suspect in a serial murderer. The police is searching for him now."

Jimin's heart skipped a best when he heard what the woman had said. This can't be true right?
Breathing, suddenly, was so hard for Jimin like as if someone is sitting on his chest keeping him from breathing while his heart is running a marathon. Everything seems like a nightmare, nothing makes sense anymore. He can't think straight anymore, his mind went blank, his eyes blankly staring into space.

"Hello?" The voice of the woman brought Jimin back to reality, noticing the tears that started falling slowly.

"C-can y-you tell m-me more about t-this case?" Jimin asks with his shaking voice, while wiping the tears away.

"I'm sorry I'm not allowed to tell you more. You can find informations on the Internet, we will contact you if we find him."

Jimin gulped, "O-okay t-thank you."

"Good bye."

With that hang up, before more tears roll down his cheek, without Jimin being able to stop them.
This all is just a huge joke, this can't be true! Not Taehyung, no he would never do something as bad as murder! Never. It can't be him, the police is wrong! There is no way that he is the murderer!

Jimin slowly sits down on his bed, his mind trying to process the new informations. His breathing still isn't stable, nor is his heart beat.

It doesn't make sense to him. Why would Taeyung do something like that?

Suddenly Jimin remembers Taehyung's message, before he grabs his phone again, to reread the message.

Kim Taehyung
I'm sorry for not answering. Please don't be mad at me but stop trying to contact me. I'm fine, don't worry! Don't try to find me or message me I won't come back. Not now. There's something that holds me back, something I have to take care of. Please accept that, I'm fine don't search for me you won't find me. I'll come back but don't wait for my return. I love you guys, you are my best friends, my brothers and more. Don't be too sad.

I love you, bye.

sent 4:39pm
read 4:40pm

Something that holds him back? Something that he has to take care of?
What does he mean?

He tries to think about any possibility and tries to find a connection between the message and the case. What if he means by 'something' the murder?

Jimin shakes his hand, warm tears falling down his cheek. That's impossible. Why should he do that? Taehyung would never ever do something bad to someone!

The orange male wipes his tears away before he decides to find out more about the case since there is no way that Tae is the murderer.

He finds many articles about the case, the worst thing is that it's not only one murder, but several.

They think Taehyung is a serial killer.

_______

A/N: THIS IS SO SHIT

KILL ME I didn't reread it idek what happened in the chapter

but guys I'm eating again~