f i f t y - f i v e

"Spider! Hyung! Spider!" Jimin shouts, jumping up from the ground, where he has been lying the whole night.

The older opens his eyes immediately, looking at the terrified boy next to him.

"It's grass, here are a lot of spiders." Yoongi responds, feeling too tired to talk and he just wants to go back to sleep again. A big head ache is already bothering him.

"But it's on your face!"
As soon as the words left Jimin's lips, Yoongi shouts loudly, hitting himself in the face to remove the spider.

Both of them are jumping as if they saw a monster and not a spider.

"It's gone." Jimin then says both of them sighing relieved.

"Never ever wake me up like this again." Yoongi exclaims lying back down on the grass again. It's already morning and the sun is rising up.

"But spider." Jimin pouts making Yoongi look at him, before the older pecks Jimin's pouty lips.

The younger male widens his eyes in shock, while covering his mouth.

"What?" Yoongi pretends as if nothing happened and just looks up to the blue sky, his hands underneath his head. Jimin however looks at him with big eyes.

"H-hyung you just-"

"Yeah I pecked your lips. After making out yesterday this is quiet innocent don't you think?" Yoongi says without looking at the blonde boy, "And was it you who told me you would like to eat me instead of food?"

Jimin's cheeks turn red immediately, making him cover his face in embarrassment.

"H-hyung p-please let's forget about yesterday night.." The younger responds still covering his face.

"I don't want to." Yoongi suddenly replies making Jimin looking at him, "I liked it. It was fun."

Jimin just remembers the embarrassing things that happened and he wished he would have never took that joint or drank at all. And he knows he will never do drugs again, never.

"B-but I talked so much bullshit.. this is so embarrassing I can't." The younger hides his face in his hands, sighing loudly out of frustration.

Yoongi however just laughs before grabbing a cigarette out of his jacket, just to see that it's totally destroyed but still good enough to light it.

The smell of smoke reminds him of something that happened the night before.

"Actually I hate cigarettes and all these stuff but Hyung- you look so hot." The younger exclaims, after Yoongi had lightened his cigarette.

"Thanks I feel special now." The older responds, taking a long drag before releasing the smoke together with a sigh.

"Shit this is so hot." Jimin whispers but loud enough for Yoongi to hear it, making the older smirk in result.

They stay quiet for a long while. No one saying something and after Yoongi took the last drag and threw the cigarette away, he lights up another one.

"Jiminie?" There was a sudden change in Yoongi's voice but Jimin couldn't put a finger on it.

"Yes Hyung?"

"Do you still love me? Like in the past?"

If he wasn't drunk or high, Jimin would have probably freaked out. He would have been so nervous and scared. Maybe not even able to talk.

"Yes I do." Jimin responds, not looking at his Hyung, while the older is staring at him.

"My answer will always be yes."

Once again a moment of silence takes over them, but it isn't uncomfortable or suffocating, it's just a short moment both of them needed really bad.

"Why? Why would you love someone like me? A hopeless guy, smoking out of frustration and who isn't able to protect the people he loves? Why would you wait so long? Just for a guy like me." Yoongi says, throwing his whole cigarette away, "I don't get it. It's a waste of your time. You could have meet someone better. Someone who isn't hopeless, who can hold and guide you and who can protect you."

"I love you the way you are and this fact won't change, even if you do. I will still love you."

That was Jimin's response. And after that, they haven't spoken about it anymore this night.

-

"Hyung.. please forget everything that I said yesterday okay? I don't even know what I was talking about but it was pretty much shit and nothing I would say if I was sober." Jimin interrupts his thoughts and Yoongi answers almost immediately.

"Even that you love me?"

The younger almost stopped breathing the moment these words left Yoongi's lips. To say he is shocked would be an understatement.

He doesn't know if he should trust his ears, maybe he just get it wrong, but when he noticed Yoongi's stare, he knows that the older really asked this question.

A big lump in his throat, keeps Jimin from speaking and he can't trust his voice not at all. So he just swallows hard and tries to avoid the older's dark eyes, in which he always gets lost.

"I-I.. H-hyung-" Jimin mumbles, still searching for the right words, "W-what I s-said-"

"You didn't mean it, right?" Yoongi interrupts him, while taking a drag of his cigarette, looking at the view in front of him.

"Y-yes. I-I mean n-no. I..still love you." The blonde male finally manages to say, blushing really hard afterwards. It's out now and there's no turning back anymore.

Yoongi looks at him again, trying to find the lie in Jimin's eyes but there's nothing. Nothing but the truth.

And the older really can't ignore the warm feeling in his chest, almost burning his heart, which is beating so fast at the moment. And he really can't ignore the strange feeling in his stomach, which is bothering him everytime he is around Jimin and that's pretty often recently.

A soft smile forms on Yoongi's lips, before he moves his hand to grab Jimin's smaller one, intertwining their fingers.

"Then go on a date with me tonight."

______

yOOONMINNNNN

ARE YOU HAPPY GUYS CUZ U FINALLY GOT YOONMIN

THAT'S WHAT U WANTED

WHAT WE ALL WANTED

NOW GO SUPPORT AND LOVE  TRAMPLED FLOWER AND VOTE AT THE MWA

THANKS I LOVE YOU ALL

yIKES