t w e n t y - t w o

After Jimin slept for some hours and skipped breakfast for some unknown reasons, the three boys went to the city and are now doing some sightseeing. They walked around till it was late afternoon and they decided to spend the rest of the day at the beach just relaxing, while enjoying the beautiful sunset.

Nothing special happened that day, but the next already started with a big drama at 8am.

"I hate you Kim Namjoon!" Jin's voice is heard through the whole corridor, causing Jimin to open his door as he was about to leave his room anyway. The same moment a sleepy Yoongi opens his door, as confused as Jimin, because of the loud fight his best friends are having at the moment. They are so loud they wake up the sleeping lama Yoongi.

"I'm sorry, baby please forgive-" Suddenly a shoe was thrown at Namjoon, who is exiting their shared room backwards. Luckily the shoe didn't hit him, just flew past him, almost hitting the door of Jungkook and Taehyung's room - no - almost hitting Taehyung who just opened the door as he also heard the loud screams.

Jin keeps throwing things at his boyfriend, while the younger tries to not being hit with some random stuff - he tries to survive.

"I'm sorry, Hyung please-!"
Another thing, this time a full bottle of water, hitting Namjoon's sensitive part, which was just two days ago in Jin's-- ugh I'll stop here.

Namjoon immediately fell to ground, crying out of pain while all others start laughing at the older. 

"Fight me bitch." Jin says without any signs of compassion. Mommy Jin has no pity.

"You better don't Namjoon. Never fight Jin Hyung." Yoongi starts laughing again, he can barely breath which caused him almost to fall to ground.

Little did he know that Jimin is watching him secretly, admiring his beautiful smile, listening to his wonderful laugh. How much he missed this all.. how much he missed Yoongi..

Once again Jimin catches himself staring at the older, feeling really attracted to Yoongi once again. And he hates himself for doing that. Fucking forget your dumb feelings Jimin.

"What have you done Namjoon Hyung?" Taehyung asks Namjoon who is still lying on the ground, holding his sensitive spot.

"Oh this bitch did a big big mistake." Jin answers before Namjoon could, thenolder folding his arms.

"I-I fucking- Hyung it's just- I'm sorry dammit!"

"That won't bring back my limited edition mario sculpture!" Jin screams before throwing Namjoon's shoes at him.

The three other boys, watching the whole scene, start laughing again. They thought it would be something more serious. But oh fuck Jin loves his mario stuff more than he loves Namjoon - dammit he loves them more than himself.

"It's just a fucking toy!" Namjoon finally manages to say something but regretting it the same moment, as Jin suddenly jumps on top of him and attacks him. Wrong move Damnjoon.

The other just roll their eyes, still laughing a little bit.

"Let's go eating Jiminie~" Tae says, wrapping his arm around Jimin but the older stops in his movements.

"Uhm I'm not hungry." Jimin responds, smiling apologetic at his best friend. Taehyung's smile turns into a frown.

"That can't be true!" The other male says, "you haven't eaten for years, is your eating dis-"

"No. I'm just not hungry." Thenolder interrupts him immediately.
With that Jimin turns around and leaves his friend alone with two fighting males and Yoongi who listened to their conversation, thinking about what Tae could have mean.