[A/N: Don't forget to read the previous chapter!]

As he opens his eyes, he soon realises that he is surrounded by an unfamilar room, lying in an uncomfortable small bed, wrappend in tin blankets.

His head resting on a strangely smelling pillow, but the smell is somehow good and nice. Lavender or something similar.

The unknown room is a sign for him, that this all wasn't just a bad nightmare but the bitter reality. If it had been a dream, he wouldn't have been lying here, thinking about so many things at the same time only a few seconds after he opened his eyes.

His head hurts, the memories of the last few hours before he fell asleep, are blurred.

Warm, strong arms around his shaking body, hands wiping his tears carefully away, soft whispers, trying to calm him down, careful movements, caring actions. That's what he remembers from the night before. The night when so much happened.

He still isn't stable enough. The thought that he killed someone keeps showing up in his mind, reminding him of that horrible moment. His disgusting self.

Even if he doesn't want to stand up, something tells him he should - he should leave.

As soon as he reached the door and opened it, he faces Hoseok, who was about to enter the room.

"Oh..you are awake." The older says, looking down at Taehyung, who just stares blankly as if all his emotions left him but Hoseok knows that it looks different from the inside, totally different.

"I didn't want to wake you up but I made breakfast-"

"I-I'll leave n-now." Tae whispers as his voice is deeper than usually because he just woke up.

"Let me help you, Taehyung. Please." He puts a hand on Taehyung's shoulder, causing the younger to flinch at the sudden touch.

"S-sorry." The younger reponds, looking Hoseok in the eyes just for a second before trying to escape the older's intensive and desperate stare.

There's something in his eyes, that tells Taehyung that he really wants to help him, that he is really caring about him and wants to protect him. But how should he trust someone else, someone like Hoseok, when he can't even trust himself? How should he let someone help him, when only death can help him?

"Where do you want to go?" Hoseok suddenly asks, his eyes focusing on Taehyung's, not breaking the eye contact even if Tae already did.

"I-I don't know."

"Look, why don't you stay here till you know where to go?" Finally Tae looks up from the floor, their eyes meeting once again, dark brown and chocolate brown melting into one, as Tae just stares at the older.

"I-I can't."

"Why?"

"I'm dangerous." Taehyung responds whispering, his heart racing in his chest almost feeling as if it will explode any second.

"I'm not afraid of you." Hoseok says, causing Tae's heartbeat to slow down a little bit, being replaced by an indefinable and sudden warmth, "I know you Taehyung. You are a kind - hearted person, I didn't forget that."

But Tae just shakes his head. He is a monster, not kind-hearted, just a monster that killed someone. A beast that hasn't control over himself, that sometimes feels such an uncontrollably anger, that wants to destroy everything or kill someone just to let out its anger and get rid of the tension. That kind of monster is Taehyung and no one can prove him wrong.

Suddenly Hoseok puts his hand on Taehyung chest, right there where his heart is beating fast in his chest, "I know that you are still a good person, no matter what happened last night. Your heart tells me so."

That was the moment when tears start running down Taehyung's cheek, the younger quietly sobing in Hoseok's arms, while the warmth of the older has a calming effect on him.
Somehow he feels save in his arms.

And somehow this all doesn't make sense.

After Taehyung calmed down, they sat in the living room on the couch, where Tae hugs his knees and stares blankly at the floor. His eyes are red but there are no more tears to shed, his face is pale, the tan skin is so pale now. Just like a corpse. Emotionless, cold, dead.

"Taehyung, you have to tell me what happened." Hoseok says after they spent a few minutes in silence.
The younger shakes his heads.

"Please, Tae."

"I can't." He simply answers, his eyes meeting Hoseok's. Worry, pity, sadness is what he sees in the older's eyes.

"Please, I can't help you if you don't tell what's wrong."

"I would rather die than going to prison." Tae responds, causing Hoseok to frown at him.

"What did you do..?"

"I..killed someone."

It got silent for a moment. Neither does Hoseok know what to respond nor does Taehyung want to say anything.
Hoseok sighs quietly but it's so silent that Taehyung also heard it.

"Why did you do that?" The older manages to ask, his voice calm and his eyes resting Taehyung's face. The younger is shocked that Hoseok didn't say anything hurtful or jump away, told him to get lost or that he will call the police, he didn't show any signs of fear. There is just a calm feeling surrounding him. Taehyung never thought that Hoseok would react this calm.

"I-it doesn't matter anymore.."

"Of course it does." Hoseok says, his voice placid like the times before, "tell me why."

"He.. because he.. I-I walked past a small street and there was the m-man and he was shouting at a w-woman and h-hitting her. He tried to.. r-rape her." Taehyung finally explains his situation, again starting to tremble, his eyes teary as he remembers the incident from the night before. "There were empty b-bottles on the ground. I took one a-and broke it on a wall and I d-don't know b-but-"

Tears start falling down his cheek before Hoseok carefully removes them with his thumb, "It's okay, don't push yourself."

"I-I was so angry, it's indescribable this a-anger. The anger was so huge a-and then I-I turned the m-man around and.. and-"

"You don't have to say more, it's okay." Hoseok puts his warm hand on Taehyung's shoulder, a pleasant gesture. "What you did is good, Tae." The older continues, "You saved a woman."

"You say killing someone is good?!"

"To save someone else, especially someone who was about to experience something as horrible as rape. I don't say killing someone is good but this guy was a bastard. He git her and tried to rape her." Hoseok responds, looking at Tae while the younger stares at the floor, tears keep falling but no sound leaving his lips.

Taehyung reached the point where he doesn't know what's wrong and what's right.

He reached the point where he doesn't feel anything but so much at the same time.

He reached the point where he doesn't know if he's alive or dead.

______

A/N: i won't update the 3 chapter of trampled flower here so if u wanna read the story u can find it on my profile

Not everyone saw/read/voted for the previous chapter i hope everyone read it

Don't forget to vote pls, thanks ♡