t w e l v e

"First school daaay!~" Tae shouts happily before they leave their new apartment.

"Tae it's not really a school day. Just a sneak peek for the new students. It's the end of this school year already-"

"First school daaaayyys!"

Jungkook sighs, rolling his eyes at Tae but he gives up fighting against the older. Instead he walks to Jimin, who haven't said anything this morning.

"Hey Hyung."

It takes him a few seconds before he responds, "oh hey Kookie."

"What's wrong?" The younger asks a little bit worried about his strange acting Hyung.

"Uhm nothing?"

"You are so quiet and it seems like something is bothering you."

There is much bothering me. I slept with the boy I love after 3 years without seeing him and I'm totally sure he doesn't remember or doesn't want to remember. He hates me. He absolutely hates me. 100%. I would hate me too if I were him.

"Everything is okay.. I'm just a little bit nervous." He lies.

-

"Good morning, hello everybody!" The teacher greets the new students by waving his hands friendly, "today you'll get a sneak peek - well trial session of our school."

The man explains some important stuff and some facts about the school, while everyone is listening - excited or bored.

"So today your guide will be our school president and one of his classmates so be nice and polite, he is the top of the school also with his grades." The teachers told us before saying goodbye and leaving the room.

After some minutes of loud conversations and excited students, the door was suddenly opened, catching everyone's attention.
Jimin doesn't pay attention at first because he was busy with looking at a book he found a few seconds before.

"So guys"

Jimin stops moving. He almost drops the bock he is holding in his hands, as he recognized the voice. His voice. The beautiful rough voice which used to tell him I love you, which called him baby or whispered sweet nothings into his ear.
His heart skips a beat. Again. This is not good.

Jimin doesn't dare to look up, scared that the mint green haired boy would notice him. Luckily he and his friends are standing in the back of the classroom so he won't see him yet.
Yet.

Jungkook and Taehung don't say anything, they are afraid to say something wrong, neither do they look at Jimin. Of course both of them don't know that Jimin still loves Yoongi, as he told them that he was already over the other male. But he wasn't, he just pretends.

After the two found out that Jimin cheated Yoongi and that the older broke up and moved away, they were pretty mad at Jimin.

Especially Taehyung. He knows Hoseok and he was also Taehyung's first boyfriend. But one day Hoseok just broke up with him without telling him the reason.

As he found out that Jimin cheated on Yoongi with Hoseok, he didn't talk to him for weeks. They fought often but luckily they forgave Jimin for his mistakes.

"My name is.." Min Yoongi aka the most perfect person on this world.

"I'm the school president and your senior, this is my friend Park Chanyeol. We will show you the school and tell you a little bit about our classes and the different courses and activities." Yoongi says, while everyone listens to what he is explaining.

"Okay now follow me."

Jimin's heart races ever since he saw Yoongi and it's just won't stop. Luckily Yoongi left the room first so he can stay in the back while the other students are behind him.

"Are you okay, Hyung?" Jungkook asks feeling a little bit worried about his Hyung. "You look so pale!" Taehyung adds, placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Y-yeah I'm okay. L-let's go." The older reponds quietly before following the group.

The whole time, while Yoongi was explaining, Jimin stayed quiet and couldn't concentrate not even a little bit. His heart was racing in his chest, his hands were trembling while he couldn't think straight.

He feels so many different emotions; fear, sadness, nervousness etc

Jimin is feeling so much at the moment he can't even describe what exactly he is feeling or thinking. There are so many questions on his mind, so many fucking questions and Jimin is more than just desperate.
It's so much, it almost feels like he's going to pass out.

"Hey Hyung" Jungkook suddenly says, grabbing his Hyung by his shoulders.
"W-what?"

"You almost fell down." The younger responds worried. "I-i did?"

"Are you sure that you are okay, Jiminie?" Jimin looks at Taehyung and nods slowly, but he is everything but not okay.

Yoongi's voice, which talks about the school and different rooms etc, won't leave Jimin's head. He is cold but at the same time he is sweating. His heart hurts, all their memories keep repeating in his head, Jimin can feel the others touch on his skin, his lips on Jimin's.

Why is he acting so strange? It's been 3 years since that happened. 3 years and he still loves him. He still can't get over him, no matter how hard he tries. Never did Jimin thought he would love someone as much as he loves Yoongi. Even after 3 years, his heart still belongs to Yoongi.
Even after 3 years he can't forget the older.
Even after 3 years he wants Yoongi to be his again. But he knows, he will never be.

Suddenly Jimin feels dizzy, his head is heavy and everything around him seems to revolve, Yoongi's voice is just an echo from far away and even the voices of his friends who are right next to him, seem to get quieter.

"Hyung! Hyung!"

"Jimin!"

Black. Everything he sees is black.

The moment he woke up, he found himself in a white room on a small bed. It takes him a few seconds to realize what happened. Immediately he sits up, regretting it afterwards because of the headache, his eyes widen out of shock as he suddenly feels the present of someone else in the room.

"Park Jimin."

___

A/N: Important
Updates are every second week on Thursday and Sunday and the week between on Wednesday which means I'll update again on Wednesday and then the following week on Thursday & Sunday and so on hope u got it

PS: I'M CAN'T STOP WRITING ON THE SIDE STORY GUYS PLEASE HIT ME