f i f t y - n i n e

A/N: pLS read the previous chapter! Like 500 of you didn't lmao

-

And then he saw him. His dark almost black eyes and his innocent expression as if he had never done something bad before.

They stare at each other way too long. Dangerously long.

Everything around Taehyung just stopped, as if the time isn't running anymore and the earth stopped rotating, the music stopped playing and the people around them stopped singing and dancing.

It was too late when Hoseok grabbed Taehyung to pull him away - he already recognized him.

"T-tae?" The brown haired male says his eyes widen in shock. Taehyung actually couldn't hear him, but the way his lips moved, is the same just like he always called Taehyung.

That was the moment when Hoseok started running, his tight grip around Taehyung's hand is causing the younger to follow him, even if he was lost in the situation.

They are running and running, none of them knowing where but as far as possible. Jungkook fucking recognized him.

He recognized his best friend's, his soulmate's eyes.

After a few blocks, they stop running and are now resting on a bench.

"Let's go." The older says after a while, both now heading to the train station.

That's when reality hit the younger male.

Tears are running down Taehyung's cheeks, but Hoseok isn't comforting him.

Walking next to each other, but Hoseok isn't holding his hand.

_____

"Are you sure.. you saw T-taehyung?" Jimin asks, almost whispering, his heart breaking at the mention of his name, "Our T-taehyungie?"

Jungkook nods, more tears leaving his eyes, while Jin rubs his back softly to comfort him.

"I-It w-was him. I'm sure." He responds, Namjoon handing him a tissue.

Jimin feels tears running down his cheeks and when Yoongi noticed them too, he wraps his arm around Jimin to pull him closer.

"I-I tried to f-follow him but h-he was already gone. I c-couldnt find him. I'm sorry J-jiminie-Hyung." The youngest of them starts crying even more, face burried in his hands, while Jin comforts him.

Jimin stands up from the couch and knees down in front of of Jungkook, before removing the younger's hands his face to hold them.

"I-It's okay Kookie. Hyung is not mad at you, never." Jimin says squeezing Jungkook's hands to make him look at his Hyung. When he did, Jimin pulls him into a hug, the room fell silent.
Only the sound of two sad friends, crying into each other arms, is filling the room - a heartbreaking sound to everyone in his room.

Jin sighs and looks at Namjoon who is returning the sad look, Yoongi just quietly looking at his boyfriend and friend.

Pulling away, Jimin wipes Jungkook's tears away, even if he himself is covered in tears.

"H-he will come back." Jimin says a soft but sad smile forms on his plumb lips, "T-tae will come back to us."

Later that night, Jungkook fell asleep in Jimin's arms, after his Hyung sang a lullaby for him.

When he noticed that the younger fell asleep, Jimin slowly tries to get out of the bed.

They are still in Seoul, sleeping over at Jin and Namjoon's big apartment. There's a guest room in which Jungkook is sleeping now and Jin and Namjoon offered Yoongi and Jimin their room but they refuse the offer.