f o u r t e e n

f l a s h b a c k

"Welcome to CoffeeCoffee, what can I bring you?" Yoongi asked the customer, trying to give the other male a small smile.

The boy looked up from his phone, relieving a familiar face but Yoongi couldn't remember where he had seen this face before.

"A Cappuccino and maybe your phone number?" The boy responded while smiling brightly at Yoongi. The mint green haired boy frowned, not saying anything.

"You don't remember me, right?" Yoongi shook his head.

"The party last week?" The other said, hoping that Yoongi would finally remember. And he really did. It was the cute boy, he was sitting next to on the couch and who- well he was pretty drunk and wanted a little bit fun with Yoongi.

"I remember now." Yoongi reponds, nodding slowly. "I'll bring you your Cappuccino."

"Ah wait!"
Yoongi stopped in his movements and turned around. "Uhm.. i'm sorry for uhm you know what I did on the party.. I was drunk and-"

"It's okay." Yoongi responded and smiled at the cute boy.

-

"Here your Cappuccino~" Yoongi put down the drink on the table in front of the cute male, whose name he had forgotten. "What about your phone number?"

"If you give me some reasons why." The older replied, smirking a little bit. The other male is really a cutie, Yoongi can't deny it.

"Because uhm.. you seem like a really nice person and.. I would like to get to know you. Maybe we can become friends."

f l a s h b a c k   e n d

Friends. Yes of course. That's how it started.

Kim Donghyuk, how he introduced himself to Yoongi again, visited the cafe everyday and so did Yoongi and he spend every break together. Donghyuk even attends the same school as Yoongi, he is in his second year but he actually should be in his first. But because Donghyuk is a really smart ass, he was able to skip one year.

Well they are not in a relationship, but neither just friends - they are something in between. Friends with benefits.
Yoongi wants it to stay like this. He simply doesn't want a relationship. He doesn't want to be dependent, to be in love.
Okay maybe he has a little crush on the 20 years old boy, but it's not enough to call it love. And he is sure it'll never be.
Meanwhile Donghyuk has completely fallen for the older. One week was enough for him to fell for Yoongi. Well you have to know that Donghyuk easily falls for someone. Because it's not really falling in love, more like idolizing someone. Developing a huge crush on someone. And this someone happens to be Min Yoongi.

All in all they both like each other. It started with friends, short hook ups and blowjobs, and well that's what we got now.

A mess.

-

"See you in 2 hours?" The brown haired male asks, smiling cutely at his Hyung. The older nods, also smiling a little bit.

"Kiseu?" (Kiss?)

Yoongi smirks before leaning over to place his lips on Donghyuk's. It is a short kiss, just a peck, but it is cute and lovely. "See you!" Donghyuk says afterwards and turns around to leave.
While shaking his head lightly and smiling, Yoongi also turns around and goes to the park lot to get his car.

As he arrived at his and Chanyeol's apartment, he changes into casual clothes and lied in his bed to get some rest. Something keeps bothering him - someone. But he tries to push away this thoughts and get some sleep before Donghyuk would come.