s i x t y

"Hello my son, it's your mother. I will meet a friend in Daegu tomorrow and I thought I should visit my son when I arrive there today. Please call me when you heard my message. Love you!"

Jimin's eyes widen at his mother's phone message, before he sits up in his bed, waking up the boy next to him.

It's been a month since the night in the underground club and things are getting back to normal again. If you can call this normal in the first place.

"What's wrong baby?" Yoongi mumbles, still sleepy and head burried into his pillow.

"My mother." Jimin responds, making Yoongi open his eyes, "She will come over today."

Now it's Yoongi who sits up shocked, "What??"

The younger removes the blanket from his body to stand up, "Yes she wants to visit a friend in Daegu tomorrow but will arrive here today to meet me."

"Oh my God, I have to clean the apartment and oh my God we have to buy groceries and--"

Jimin didn't even realize that Yoongi is next to him, hugging the stressed boy from behind.

"How about we go to shower first?" He whispers into Jimin's ear, kissing his neck while waiting for Jimin's response.

The younger leans into his touch and nods, with a shy smile on his lips.

-

A moan escapes through his lips, warm water falling down on their naked bodies, Yoongi's hands on Jimin's waist, while soft lips are attached to wet skin.

"Y-yoongi-" Jimin moans, when he felt a hot tongue playing with his nipple and the older's hand traveling down to his groin.

"Yes, baby boy. What do you want?" Yoongi breaths against Jimin's hot body, his lips now kissing the younger's cute belly.

"Y-yoongi" He says again, "We s-should.. clean the apartment now.."

Another moan leaves his lips when Yoongi suddenly grabbed his semi hard member, "You want to clean the apartment with this boner?"

Jimin avoids Yoongi's intensive glare shyly, cheeks turning red while his whole body starts to burn because of the slim fingers around his member.

"I won't let you suffer like this." Yoongi then says, licking Jimin's tip, "I will suck you off and then we can start cleaning."

-

"Hyung we need some vegetables!" Jimin shouts when he spot his Hyung on the other side of the aisle.

Yoongi nods before they go to the vegetables, picking some fresh ones and putting them in the shopping cart.

"And some meat. And fish!" Jimin says looking at the small note he took while phoning with Jin, who told him what he has to buy to make a good dinner.

They have already clean the apartment together with Jungkook and are now buying some groceries, before Jimin's mother arrives in less than an hour.

"Hurry up Hyung!" Jimin's shouts, totally ignoring the strange stares of the other customers, while Yoongi is trying to pick a good cake.

After being finished with the groceries shopping, they head back to the apartment to finally start making the dinner. 

Not long after it knocks on the door, Jungkook being the only one hearing it since the couple is too busy with cooking and arguing in the kitchen.

"Oh hello Jungkook-ah!" Jimin's mother says happily, pulling the tall boy into a long hug. "Look at you! Such a handsome boy!"

Jungkook giggles shyly at Jimin's mother, remembering the time he and Tae used to visit Jimin almost every weekend and eating there a lot of times.

"Thank you Mrs. Park." Jungkook responds politely, "Come in, Jiminie Hyung and Yoongi Hyung are in the kitchen."

Mrs. Park raises one brow, "Yoongi-ssi?"

Jungkook nods, before taking her luggage to bring it to Jimin's room where she will sleep over tonight.

"Mom!" Jimin shouts happily, after he noticed his mother's arrival.

He immediately pulls his mother into a tight hug, spinning her around since he missed her so much.

Yoongi also left the kitchen, now watching the sweet scene in front of him with a soft smile on his lips. Of course he is nervous but he tries to act cool about the whole situation even if he isn't. 
They have already met before but that time he and Jimin were daiting secretly, Jimin's mother thinking they were just friends.

After the two pulled away, Jimin turns to his Hyung, grabbing his hand to pull Yoongi next to him.

Yoongi bows politely, "It's nice to meet you again, Mrs. Park"

"Hello Yoongi-ssi. It's been a long time." She responds smiling friendly at the boy holding her son's hand.

"I'm glad you came, mom. Sit down and rest a bit." Jimin says, not wanting the nice greeting to turn into an uncomfortable situation.

"What do you want to drink?" Yoongi asks the older woman.

"Water will be good for now."

The couple goes back to the kitchen, Yoongi sighing relieved.

"Don't worry, you are doing great." Jimin says, kissing him on the lips.

Dinner is finally finished and the couple managed to make a good dinner, since Jin was helping them through the phone.

Now all of them are eating, Jimin talking about some random stuff, making the other's laugh at the funny story that happened a while ago at his work place. The blonde male was talking so much but none of them minded, Yoongi listening to him dreamily, his gummy smile on his face, Jungkook watching his Hyung laugh at his own story, making him laugh in result and Jimin's mother feeling happy about her son being all lively and happy.

After he had visited her a while ago, she was really worried about her son, talking to him on the phone a few times to check if he was alright.

But now, seeing him eat again, babbling excited about random things, makes her happy.

She can finally recognized the boy she raised up.

The boy who used to be the sunshine to everyone. He is finally shining again. 

____

I'm back oml

After like 2 months.. my life is a mess now it's time for me to do something about it but ugh that's why I can't update

I hope I get my motivation back someday bc gUYSSS SADLIFE HAS REACHED 500K READS LIKE WTF THAT'S HALF A MILLION??!?!?

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH

Anyways,

These fillers are actually the calm before the storm