f o r t y - o n e

The last few days Jimin was only at the dance studio to get a clear mind and to collect his thoughts.
Dancing and singing are his biggest passion and the only way to distract himself, moreover to escape the cruel world and bitter reality.

It took him long to process the new information and he is afraid of talking about it with Jungkook. That's why he's been avoiding the younger as good as possible, but it's impossible to ignore the younger's heart breaking cries late nights. It shows Jimin that he has still emotions, because since Taehyung's missing Jungkook has changed a lot.

They barely talk, not just because Jimin is avoiding him - after the happenings in the park, when Jungkook cried, they rarely speak to each other. Jungkook has never been someone who can express his feelings or show his emotions that easily.

Sometimes you can't tell what he feels, if he is happy or not. But there's not a particular reason for this.

His parents are very nice and friendly, always trying their best to be good parents to Jungkook and his Noona. Jimin sometimes secretly envied Jungkook, for having such a nice family, while he only has a mother. But then again, he loves his mother more than anyone else and she always does everything to be a good mother.

Jimin lost his father before he even got to know him really, he was 3 years old when his father died. Sometimes he wishes his father would still be alive.

It was another day like every day since his first phone call with the police station. On this day he called Jin again to tell him what the police said and to ask him for advice what to do. His Hyung told him to calm down and wait. Jimin can't do anything, he can't change what happend, but Jin told him also to call them again.

So he did. And talked to them about Taehyung. But since Jimin has no evidences that Tae isn't the murderer, they couldn't do anything about it.

So Jimin accepted it. Like many another things he had to accept, without being able to change it or to do something about it. So he had to accept it. Even if he doesn't want to, even if it hurts, he had to.

Meanwhile Jungkook tried everything to distract himself, studying, dancing, sleeping, but his mind is always occupied with Taehyung.

Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung. It's always Taehyung. Whatever he does, wherever he is, his mind is full of Taehyung, his face, his smile, his lips, his eyes, oh these beautiful eyes, which always have been looking at Jungkook with so much love.

Jungkook misses him so much. Everything about him. Never in his whole life he has missed someone like that before.
Everytime the younger closes his eyes he sees Taehyung, how he smiles at him, telling him that he loves him.

Jungkook sighs, I don't deserve his love.

The younger never accepted his love, but now, now he knows his feelings for Taehyung. He loves him. Not just as a best friend, not as a soulmate (without sexual feelings), but as a lover. Someone he wants to hold in his arms every day and wake up next to him, cuddling with him, kissing him doing everything couples do. He wants Taehyung to be his, only his, his boyfriend.

But it's too late. Tae is gone. And it's Jungkook's fault. He hurt him so fucking much and now he is gone.
Nobody knows when he will come back.

Jungkook listened to Jimin phone call with Jin.
He knows what happened to Tae.

And it's time to do something about it.

-

When Jimin got home from his dance practice, he noticed a new message on his phone. It's Jungkook, he thought, while opening the message.

Jeon Jungkook
Hey Hyung I wanted to tell you that I went to Busan because my mom got sick and I want to help her. I will stay there for about a week or longer.
See you, Jiminie Hyung
sent 6:37pm

After reading the younger's message, Jimin dialed his number.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, Hyung?"

"I just read your message, everything okay?"

The younger responds, "Yeah, I want to take care of my mom since my dad is busy with work, sorry I know I shouldn't have gone without telling goodbye."

"Ah no it's okay. Take care of yourself and your mom, see you then. Call me if you need something."

"Okay, bye Hyung."

Jimin ends the call and sighs. Now he is alone and it's time for his "dinner".
He hasn't eaten anything today, that's why he has to now. No matter if he wants to or not. The promise, Jimin has to keep the promise he gave his mother.

After taking a shower and eating a few bites without throwing up, Jimin gets ready for work. His shift starts around 8pm till who knows. At least he gets enough money, to pay both for his and Taehyung's part of the rent, since each of the three has to pay a certain amount. But now that Tae isn't here and Jungkook doesn't earn money, he has to pay it.

Arriving at the club, Jimin changed into his working clothes and started his shift, not knowing what is going to happen in this night.

-

Meanwhile Jungkook finally arrives.

Leaving the train, in one hand his travle bag. A sigh escapes his lips and he looks up to get used to his surroundings.

The grip around his bag tightens, memories suddenly coming back.

After taking in a deep breath he continues his ways, passing many monitors - written on them "Welcome to Naksan City"

______

A/N: a little bit "jikook" more like Jungkook's pov Bc well it can't always be about Yoongi and Jimin  (oml maybe I will change this book to a bts book instead of yoonmin)

Next chapter is Yoongi's pov

Ugh kill me I won't see my crush for 2 weeks 😩😩😩😩

I will update when we reach a certain vote/comment/read amount bc well I haven't written for a quite long time..