s i x

[A/N: I'll make shorter chapters (800 words starting from chapter 20) but more updates + everything written like that are mostly thoughts from Yoongi / Jimin]

A headache is causing the boy to wake up, even if his body tells him not to.

Yoongi neither knows where he is nor what happened at all.

Opening his eyes slowly, he realizes that he's lying on a big bed, grey blanket covering his naked body. Next to him a boy, his back facing Yoongi, half covered with the blanket, while he still sleeps peacefully. Yoongi groans and closes his eyes again.

He can't remember anything. It's like he lost all the memories of the night before, only being left with headache and some strange feels. Especially because Yoongi never drinks so much that he even forget everything the following day. He doesn't even like drinking but yesterday.. well yesterday was different and he asks himself what happened or why he was like that.

Opening his eyes again, to look at the person next to him, Yoongi decides to fuck off before the boy wakes up. He hopes that they didn't had sex, but it would be strange if not. At least he's still wearing his boxers.

Searching for his clothes, Yoongi finds a used condom on the floor. At least we used a condom.

Being finally dressed up again and ready to fuck off, Yoongi suddenly stops in his movements, deciding to look who the stranger is.

Well I should know whose ass I've fucked, before I leave.

The boy is lying on his belly, his face half covered by the pillow and his messy hair all over his eyes and forehead. His hair color is strange, brown orange but more orange than brown.

Slowly going towards the stranger and being as quiet as possible to not wake him up, Yoongi carefully and slowly removes some strands of the other's face.

His heart skips a beat.

Now it races faster than ever and his slow breathing, turns into a heavy breath.

This can't be true. I'm still drunk.

He moves closer to the other, staring at his flawless face. A face he used to see so often. The face of the person he used to love long time ago.

His hands are shaking so he let's go of the strands and immediately takes a few steps back as the boy suddenly made a move. Now his heart is beating even faster. He needs to get out of here. His head is playing a joke on him. It's not true. It's just an imagination. He's getting crazy.

This can't be Jimin.

Rushing out of the room, Yoongi doesn't mind if he pushes some things down or runs into someone else. He doesn't care, not at all, he just wants to leave this goddamn place and go home. This is all just a dream, it's not true. It's not fucking true.

Why? Why him? Out of all persons at the world, why him? Why Jimin?

His heart hurts as he thinks about him. You fucking asshole. Why are you here?

With that question he enters his car, slamming the door and starting the motor immediately. Yoongi doesn't care where his best friend is, he just wants to go home and take a long shower. To forget everything.
More precisely to remember what happened.

He was so drunk, the boy can't remember anything. The last thing he knows, is that he met Taehyung, talked with him a little bit and everything what happened after that is like a black whole in his brain. As if it has never happened. But unfortunately something happened. Some big shit.

He had sex with his ex. Nice.

He slept with the person that fucking broke his heart 3 years ago. And now he showed up and fucked with him. It couldn't be better. Was Jimin also drunk like Yoongi? Did he know what they were doing? Does he remember anything?

Yoongi can hardly concentrate on driving, too many question are fucking his mind and he is happy as he finally reached his apartment. The headache is getting worse and worse, he needs some pain killer and sleep. Endless sleep without waking up, ha.

Arriving at their apartment, he rushes inside and slams the door behind him, heading towards his room. After taking new clothes with him, Yoongi immediately heads to the bathroom, where he took of his clothes, as soon as he entered the room.

Another shock as he looked in the mirror. Not just his hair is a mess, his whole body is a mess.

Again he cannot believe his eyes.

His whole neck is covered with love bites, some of them, light red but there're also big violet ones. Fuck, he thought while looking at his own reflection, his pale body and the several hickeys on the white skin. He tries to remember what happened last night, but it's harder than he thought.

How could he forget everything?? No - why the fuck did he drink so much?

Shaking his head, Yoongi gets into the shower, turning on the hot water, feeling how the water drops runs down his body. Suddenly a pain in his back causes him to turn the water off, as it starts to burn as fuck.

He immediately gets out of the shower and takes a look in the mirror again, noticing the scratches on his back. This was like the craziest things he ever saw. Well not just that, the whole situation is overwhelming him.

Was it really Jimin? Maybe he just looked like his ex lover. Maybe they just had some similarities. Maybe Yoongi was just confused and thought he had seen Jimin. Maybe the orange haired boy wasn't Jimin?

But he looked so perfect. Just like Jimin.

The Jimin he had forgotten.

Once again Yoongi turns on the water, this time cold water, slowly washing all his thoughts away. But it doesn't work and Yoongi can't stop thinking about the last night. He tries hard to remember something and somehow it works. Somehow.

His hands softly touches Yoongi's pale chest, wandering up and down to his torso. A smirk on his face.

He leans over and press his lips on Yoongi's and the older doesn't do anything to stop him.
Their lips are moving in sync, like they had already touched each other before, like they were already made for each other long, long before.

Yoongi opens his eyes, Jimin's face on his mind and the feeling of Jimin's lips against his.

He immediately rushes out of the shower, puts his clothes on and leaves the room to find his mobile phone.
As he found it, he clicks on the last chat.

yoongi: namjoon
yoongi: i've got some problems

namjoon: what's wrong bro

yoongi: i think i had sex with jimin