s e v e n t e e n

[A/N: I changed their trip from Jeju Island to Naksan city/beach bc I have my reasons ogay]

Randomly updating trollololoo

Since Donghyuk can't go with Yoongi, because his (rich) parents wants him to attend a business trip for their company, he has to take over some day, Yoongi had to leave alone, which made him kinda sad.

"Bye babe see you in two weeks." Yoongi says before pulling the younger into a long, intensive kiss, feeling Donghyuk's soft lips moving against his own.

"Bye Hyung."

-

Meanwhile Jimin and co. are about to miss their plane, the reason why they are running through the whole airport like some teens on drug.

"Run! Run! Run!" Jimin shouts at his two friends, grabbing Taehyung with his free hand, while his other holds his suitcase. Meanwhile Taehyung pulls Jungkook with himself, towards the check in.

After going through the check in, they are finally without their heavy suitcases and now running to the plane. An announcement echoes through the corridors of the airport, telling the passengers that the plane will leave in a few minutes which means for Jimin and co. that they have to hurry up or they'll miss their plane.

"Welcome to our airline." The stewardess, with the bright smile and the long dark brown hair, greets them while the steward next to her just nods and smiles at the three boys, who look like they ran a marathon.
The three friends bow and greet them back before entering the board to search for their seets.

Because of the contest Taehyung won, they have good economy seats, next to each other. The plane is full with people who have already found their seats and are now trying to sleep or reading a book whatever.

Their seats are easy to find because they are the only ones which aren't occupied.

Finally sitting down, the three boys exchange glances before smiling brightly. It's their frist real trip together and they can't wait to finally arrive in Naksan.

Only some minutes after the plane started flying, Taehyung got all excited and couldn't sit anymore without jumping in his seat.

"Calm down, Tae." Jungkook says slightly annoyed by his strange acting Hyung. "Aren't you excited Kookie??" He asks his best friend, shaking the younger's arm slightly out of excitement. "Yah stop."

"Don't talk like that to your Hyung." Jimin mumbles, while actually trying sleep but overheard their conversation.

"Look even Jiminie says so. Now put your phone away and talk to your boyfriend." Tae responds looking at Kookie without blinking while the younger's eyes look down on his phone.

"I'm not your boyfriend." The black haired male says, rolling his eyes.

"Almost boyfriend." Tae sighs.

"No forget it Tae."

"Ex-boyfriend?"

"No we have never been a couple. And we will never be, so stop it."

Even if Jungkook's words hurt the older, Taehyung tries to ignore it, as he is already used to hear them. Instead he grabs Jungkook's phone and jumps from his seat to run to the toilets while Jungkook tries to catch his friend.

Meanwhile Jimin rolls his eyes at the childish behaviour of his two friends, while leaning his head on the small window, looking out of it. He can only see big white clouds, covering the country and looking like big white cotton candy.