f i f t y

suprise

-

Jimin doesn't know if he wished it to be a dream or not because it felt so unreal to him.

Feeling Yoongi's lips gently moving against his own is just something Jimin could dream about. It felt so fake as if he is stucked in another dream about him and Yoongi but it's not a dream this time. It's real.

After a few seconds he pushes the older away wanting some answers to his questions. "W-what..? W-why a-are you doi-"

Before Jimin could finish his sentence the older presses his lips on Jimin's once again this time into a more yearning kiss. The younger is overwhelmed and confused, not knowing what to do or how to respond to that so he just goes with it, kissing Yoongi back.

Maybe he even tries enjoying it, even if it felt unreal and wrong. Unreal because it seemed like another dream and wrong because hell Yoongi has a boyfriend.

"Y-yoongi-" Once again trying to push the older away even if kissing him is what Jimin has been craving for, the younger finally manages to remove Yoongi's hungry lips from his own.

"W-why..?"

"Because I want you now."

There was no way Jimin could have responded to that since Yoongi continues kissing him, one hand stuck in the younger's blonde hair while Yoongi's other hand is removing the blanket underneath him.

The kiss turns into a mess, both of them breathing heavily into the kiss, relieved sighs leaving their mouths everytime their lips touched.

Yoongi's cold hands travel under Jimin's t-shirt, giving him goosebumps all over his body while their hearts beat in sync.

Never did Jimin think this night would turn out this way and he isn't sure if it's a good thing or not. However his heart and mind are going crazy every inch of his body screaming for Yoongi and wanting the older to touch him every where, doing anything to the younger.

Yoongi leaves kisses on Jimin's cheeks, moving on to the younger's jawline and then kissing the soft skin on the neck of the boy underneath him.

Trying hard not to moan while Yoongi sucks the smooth skin on Jimin's neck, the younger runs his fingers through Yoongi's gray locks, cold fingers playing with his hard nipples.

Both Jimin and Yoongi are pretty needy at the moment and it didn't take long till a sinful moan left Jimin's lips the same moment the older has touched his crotch.

After leaving a big hickey on the younger's neck, Yoongi pulls away, now sitting on Jimin's thighs before grabbing the hem of the other's shirt.
With a fast move, the shirt is removed and the cold air hits Jimin's small body.

However it doesn't effect him much since every time Yoongi's skin touches him, no matter where or in what kind of way, his body feels warm, hot.

Yoongi starts grinding against Jimin while kissing him passionately. Every time their crotches press against each other, a quiet moan leaves the younger's plumb lips, a beautiful melody to Yoongi's ears.

His hands touch every inch of Jimin's bare upper body, loving the feeling of the younger's smooth skin underneath his fingertips. Even if he would never admit, but he fucking missed touching Jimin in any places, being so close to him like they used to be in the past and just kissing him. He missed the feeling of Jimin's lips against his own.

"H-hyung..", Jimin whines, after pulling away, "W-what about your b-boyfriend..?"

"I don't have one." The older responds between kisses he placed all over Jimin's neck and chest.

There's no time for Jimin to be confused, that's why he enjoys the lovely feeling of a pair of soft lips, leaving kisses on his skin making his heart race in his chest and the butterflies causing a war in his stomach.

Somehow, Yoongi feels the same, his whole body seems to be on fire and his heart is running a marathon in his chest. It feels strange and amazing at the same time. Moreover it's confusing, very confusing. But the gray haired male is way too busy to think about it and even if he may regret it tomorrow, he is enjoying every second of their making out season.

Not long after their small making out season has started, their kisses get sloppier, both of them a moaning mess, till Yoongi decides to go a step further.

Picking the younger up, without breaking the kiss, he carries him to his room. Having sex on Jungkook's bed isn't something Yoongi really wants to do.

Slowly putting the younger on the bed he hovers over him again, leaving kisses on  his face and neck, before pulling away.
Taking off his sweatpants, he also removes the shirt Jimin gave him less than one hour ago.

Once again their lips collide, a burning sensation.

Yoongi grabs Jimin's pants and takes them off, making the younger gasp in result.

"H-hyung should w-we really do this?" Jimin asks unsure, not knowing what to think or feel. What he knows for sure is that he loves the feeling of Yoongi's lips on his skin, leaving kisses all over his chest and neck.

He missed this feeling so much and Jimin can't describe how happy he is at the moment, how many emotions he feels right now, now that they are finally together. Even if he doesn't know what's happening, why they are doing this all and what's gonna happen after this, he just feels happy.

"Forget about everything that happened, just focus on this moment, on us."

_______

I loved your reactions on chapter forty nine lmao and pls check out the special chapter! It's about our taehyungie