f o r t y - n i n e

___

___

"What brings you here?" Jimin asks, after they entered the living room, the younger immediately trying to clean the mess on the couch and table.

Yoongi shrugs, placing the bag with movies inside of it, on the now clean table. "Chanyeol told me you won't come to work today and since Jungkook isn't here I thought we could hang out tonight."

The younger nods, butterflies once again occupying his stomach more like his whole body, while he tries to ignore it.

"I hope it's not a problem." Yoongi adds making Jimin shake his head.

"No of course not. I'm.. I'm glad you are here." The second sentence was more like a whisper but Yoongi managed to hear it, however he doesn't respond to it.

"What movies have you brought?" Jimin asks to cut off the silence that fell over them as soon as he sat next to the older on the couch.

Yoongi takes the bag and pulls out the DVDs one by one.

"Bad neighbours, Kill the boss, Rush hour 1, 2 and 3." The older responds, receiving a loud gasp of Jimin.

"What?"

"Rush hour??" Jimin bounce on the couch before grabbing the DVD, "I love this movie so much!"

Earning a chuckle of the older, Jimin puts the movie in the DVD recorder.

"Wanna drink something?"

Yoongi nods and shrugs before Jimin rushes into the kitchen, finding a few coke cans in the fridge.

"Coke?"

"Coke is good."

Jimin smiles at his Hyung, sitting down next to him after handing him the coke.
They movie starts playing not soon after Jimin brought the cokes.

The actually empty and - since Taehyung's missing - lifeless apartment is suddenly filled with laughters and chuckles, a new kind of happiness and a new found friendship.