e l e v e n

"Hey Yoongi, sorry for calling but I need you here to do Haejok's shift, because he doesn't feel good and needs to go to the hospital. I know it's Saturday and your day off but please I need you here!" Jackson says as soon as Yoongi answered the call. The younger sighs. "Yeah, I'm coming."
After Yoongi hung up, he crawls out of his warm comfy bed and takes off his pyjama to put on his clothes, before heading to the café.

-

"Thank you sooo much Yoongi!" Jackson almost shouts as Yoongi entered the café and being pulled into a tight hug afterwards.

"It's okay." He says, before changing into his work clothes to start working without wasting so much time.

"The banana split is for table 4 and the Latte Macchiato for table 13." Yoongi's co-worker says while handing him a tray with the orders of the customers.
First he brought the banana split to table 4 because it was closer to the kitchen and afterwards he heads to table 13 which is on the other side of the café. The café is pretty big and has many tables. It's one of the most famous café shops in Daegu and sometimes even famous people come here to drink a coffee or whatever. So it's always full, especially on Saturdays.

Arriving at table 13, Yoongi suddenly feels strange as he noticed a boy with orange hair, looking at his phone without seeing Yoongi. The older's hands start trembling lightly while his heart beats faster, not wanting to realize who is sitting in front of him and suddenly his hands feel numb, causing Yoongi to let go of the tray.

A loud bang - shattered glass all over the floor and coffee on his clothes.
The boy immediately looks up from his phone, as Yoongi gets on his knees, his head looking down at the floor, to remove the sharp glass from the floor. "Is everything okay?" The orange haired boy asks worried, while getting on his knees too, just to notice the mint green hair of the waiter.
Yoongi heart skips a beat as he heard the other's sweet voice.

"I-I'm sorry I'll bring you another one." He stutters while removing the glass and putting it on the tray, without looking at the boy who is kneeling right in front of him and trying to help him.
Their hands touched as the both of them grab the same shard. They look up at the same moment, locking their glances and freezing in their movements. It feels like the time stopped and everything around them.

It is just Yoongi and him. Yoongi and Jimin and no one else. Just the two of them, looking each other in the eyes without saying anything.

And Yoongi always thought, that when he meets him again, he would feel something. But he doesn't. Nothing. He feels nothing.

"Hey Yoongi what happened?" A co-worker asked him, as he rushs over, where the incident happened.

"A-ah nothing." He mumbles.

"You're finger is bleeding!" The other waiter says, before Yoongi notices the lightly bleeding cut on his index finger. "Oh.." The mint green haired boy whispers to himself, while Jimin doesn't even move one muscle, frozen in his movements and just staring at the boy in front of him. "I'll be right back.."
With that Yoongi quickly stands up and hurries up to the kitchen where they have a first aid kit.
His hands are trembling while he tries to put on a plaster. Keep calm Yoongi. It's just him. And it's just a small cut and a little bit blood. Yeah and that's the problem - Yoongi hates blood.

After he put on the plaster, he leans against a counter and closes his eyes, before taking a deep breath. His heart is still racing fast but not like before and his hands stop trembling. It's just the shock, the unexpected meeting after such a long time.

As he finally got back to normal, he makes another latte macchiato. Arriving at table 13, there is no glass on the floor and no one at the table.

Jimin was gone.

Yoongi sighs and continues working, like nothing had happened but unfortunately it had.

Jimin rushs out of the café, not having a clear mind right now. He can't believe what just happened, what he just saw, whom he saw. Yoongi, his Yoongi.
And what shocked him even more was that he has green hair, just like the boy from the party. It was him. My dreams weren't just dreams, they were memories from the party. It was Yoongi, I sleept with Yoongi.

His mind went blank.

He stops in his movements, not being able to move or think straight. It's just like someone clicked the 'off' button and made him freeze.

This can't be true, right? It's impossible! Not Yoongi, not him and especially not this way.. why Yoongi? Why is it him? Out of all people at this party, why him?

Without hesitation, Jimin starts running as fast as he can, even if he doesn't know where he is running, he just wants to run. His heart aches, from the lack of oxygen and from Yoongi. The way he looked at him. Shock, anger, disappointment, hate.

Pain. All Jimin feels at the moment is pain.

Without the traces that were so beautiful, that could swallow the darkness this longing gives me pain

Is this what you wanted?

Is that what you wanted, Yoongi?

-

"This will be our new apartment!!" Tae screams excitedly as the three of them entered the small flat. It isn't that big but enough for three students. Two big medium sized rooms, one for Jimin and the other one for Tae and Kookie, a living room, a small kitchen and also a small bathroom. All in all it's perfect for them.

"Woah I can't believe we are actually here!" Jungkook says after they had brought their stuff into the apartment and he sat down on the couch.

"Me neither!" Tae agrees, jumping on Jungkook to hug and tickle the younger. They laugh while Jimin decides to go to his room and to unpack his stuff. The orange haired male still can't get used to the fact that he is here now. It's so new and strange, he can't describe how he feels about it - especially because he doesn't even know by himself.

After he was finish with unpacking his stuff, he goes to the living room, where his friends are hanging up some pictures of the three, on the wall. He joins them and after some hours the apartment is furnished.
They sit down together on the couch, being tired as fuck.

"This is so awesome.", Tae suddenly says, "we are attending a music university, in Daegu!"

"I still can't believe it." Jungkook agrees with Tae.

"Me neither", the oldest mumbles, "me neither.."

______

A/N: ugh I'm sick guys but I have so many important tests rn plus fibal spanish speaking exams uuuughh

Lol someone kill me bc I'm writing more on the side story than on pricked - just kill me, thanks.