t e n

"You are late for the third time now!" The older scolds him, "I don't want you to lose your job."

"I'm sorry Hyung." The younger apologises, bowing afterwards before he puts on his workwear to get ready for his shift, he was already late for.

"Is something wrong with you?" The other asks worried, putting his hand on the younger's shoulder, "you can tell me, I'm your Hyung, Yoongi."

Yoongi sighs, trying to avoid the other's glance, but he ends up looking him in the eyes. "I'm okay Jackson. I'm just a little bit tired school is really hard at the moment it's my last year you know."

Even if it's a lie, his Hyung believed him and nods, understanding how the younger feels. But well Yoongi is one of the best students so it isn't up to his school. It's because of something else.

"Get ready now." Jackson sighs, leaving the younger alone in the room before the both start working.

Yoongi tries to focus on his job but he just can't. His mind is not really there, it's like he is somewhere else and just his body is at the café. He even messed up some orders from the customers and broke a cup.
Finally, around 8pm, his shift is over and before anything else could happen, he rushes out of the café, breathing in the fresh cold air and feeling a little bit relieved. As soon as he left the small restaurant, it starts raining but the rain doesn't bother him. Not at all.

It is refreshing and makes him forget about his problem even if it just last for a short moment. Not long after the peaceful thoughts are replaced by other stressful thoughts he can't really define.

What is it that bother Yoongi so much? Is it because of him? That they had sex? That they met without really realizing? That they saw each other after 3 years? That they were finally together again? That it makes Yoongi feel strange? That he suddenly feel lonely again? Like that something is missing? Or someone?

He sighs loud, the rain still falling down, making Yoongi's hair and clothes wet before he puts his hood over his head to keep his hair dryer.

As his work isn't that far away from his apartment, he didn't take his car and now needs to walk through the rain alone. But it doesn't bother him so he just keeps walking until he reached his apartment, where Yoongi notices a familiar face outside in front of the building.

"Chanyeol??" He shouts unsure while walking towards the tall boy, his back facing Yoongi but the younger could recognized his best friend just by the way he stands or walks. The boy turns around, a big grin appearing on his face as he eyed Yoongi. "Is that ma favorite dongsaengggg?"

"Yah! Sometimes I ask myself if you are really my Hyung and I'm your Dongsaeng." Yoongi responds before he gets pulled into a long hug. They haven't seen each other since the Party because Chanyeol was staying at Baek's. "Why so mean cutie?"

"Don't call me like that, call your Baek like that." The younger says, smirking evil. "Nah I'm calling him baby boy and guess what he's calling me. Daddy."

"EWW you kinky shit! Fuck off" With a disgusted facial expression, Yoongi walks past Chanyeol to finally enter the building and to head to their apartment, leaving his Hyung, who is waiting for his school friends to pick him up, behind.

Entering the Apartment, Yoongi already takes his clothes off before heading to the bathroom, where he takes a long shower like he always does after coming back from work. After he is finished, he puts on his pyjamas, looking in the mirror at the love bites on his pale chest.

Feeling the other's lips on his skin again, Yoongi immediately rushes out of the room and goes to bed, without even eating.

-