t h i r t y - s e v e n

A/N: will I reach 2k followers till my bday (13th September) as a present? Rather not lol

THANKS FOR 80K+ READS

___

Looking at the food in front of him, Jimin feels strange pain rushing through his stomach, either signalling him that he shouldn't eat it since he will vomit anyways or that his stomach is literally screaming for food.

No matter what it means Jimin isn't sure if he should touch the meal he just prepared or not.

It isn't something big, just some healthy food and not even enough to make someone full but in Jimin's eyes it's way too much. Too much for him.

For my mother. For my friend. For me. For my health, I have to do it.

Slowly moving his chopsticks to his mouth, Jimin closes his eyes and pulling his lips apart.

For my health.

-

"So what's up?"
Yoongi can't take his eyes off Donghyuk's quitely visible collarbones, the dry hands, playing in front of him with each other, the lifeless glance in his eyes.

Finally the younger looks up to Yoongi, just staring at him for a few seconds, using the time to collect his thoughts and to find the words his wants to say to the older. He thought the whole night about it, what exactly to say, but now that Yoongi sits in front of him he can't manage to say a word.

"Yoongi, I-" He stops, "I.. we.. whatever we had, it's better to end it."

Yoongi had never thought hearing these words from Donghyuk's mouth, would feel so hurtful. They started with being friends, friends with benefits but now it's more, dangerously more. Enough to break Yoongi's heart.

Slowly opening his mouth, he closes his lips again before even saying something.

"W-why?" His voice is quiet, cracking lightly. Trying his best not to show how hurt and sad he was, he looks into Donghyuk's dark eyes, hoping to find something in them, but there's nothing.

"P-please tell me why." Yoongi repeats himself, since Donghyuk just blankly stares at the table without saying a word.

"It doesn't matter anymore. What we had is over now." Donghyuk responds now looking into Yoongi's eyes.
The older feels tears forming in his eyes, making him realize what a pussy he is but at the same time it shows him that he has feelings for Donghyuk.

Yoongi blinks a few times, trying to suppress the tears, while smiling in disbelief and shaking his head.

"Just tell me the fucking reason!" He raises his voice, slamming his hands on the table making Donghyuk flinch at the sudden reaction.

Donghyuk just shakes his head and avoids Yoongi's angry and disappointed eyes. It's not that the younger doesn't want to tell him, he just can't.

"Tell me." Yoongi's voice suddenly sounds calm but Donghyuk knows that Yoongi is really angry, "You owe me an explanation."

"We are over. I don't owe-"

"Was I right? You cheated on me? Is there someone else?"

Donghyuk frowns, "No I really didn't. Please just accept that it's over now."

Yoongi breathes out frustrated while shaking his head, "You are kidding, aren't you? You can't just break up without saying why!"

"We never were official, Yoongi.." Donghyuk responds, his eyes resting on his pale, skinny hands.