f o r t y - s e v e n

A/N: #sadlife has reached 400k reads it's Sooo amazing I can't thank you so much omg thanks ><
Hope you enjoy this chapter pls comment more!♡♡

____

The sound of lightening a lighter made its way to Jimin's ear, followed by the quieter sound of paper catching fire and soon a smoke cloud left the older's mouth.

Jimin caught himself staring at his Hyung who was lighting his cigarette and taking a long drag before releasing the smoke.

It's still unusual and strange to see Yoongi smoking, but Jimin guesses he will have to get used to it since Yoongi seems to be smoking daily.

"Still haven't stopped smoking?" Jimin cuts off the silence which has been surrounding him since they sat down on a bench in a small park.

Yoongi smirks, "I can't survive one day without these little bitches."

Jimin chuckles at his Hyung's responds while watching him taking another drag of the small life taker.

"How comes?"

Yoongi shrugs, "I don't know. Once you start smoking you can't stop. It takes away the stress somehow."

"Really?" Jimin rose his eyebrows, eyes resting on the older's beautiful lips.

"Yeah. Whenever I smoke it's so-- well how to say it's a satisfying feeling you know." Yoongi responds finally looking back at Jimin, their eyes meeting and staring at each other what felt like 100 years.

The younger is the first one to break the eye contact, his shoes somehow seeming more interesting than Yoongi's beautiful dark brown eyes.

"How is your face by the way?" Jimin asks after the older hasn't said anything in addition to his explanation of what he feels while smoking.

Once again the older shrugs, "It's fine I guess it doesn't hurt."

Jimin nods, not looking at his Hyung who also is looking at a different direction.

"I-- I didn't get to thank you yesterday.." Jimin says, thinking about it the whole night but somehow he forgot to tell it when he had the chance to. But the almost kiss and the skinship were too much for his head and heart to deal with. He doesn't even know what he did or said last night, his mind was so full that time that he barely noticed his surroundings or anything that wasn't Yoongi.

"It's okay." The older responds, throwing his cigarette away, "You don't have to thank me."

"I do. W-without you he--"

"Forget about it okay? Don't think about it." Yoongi interrupts him.

Jimin nods slowly still looking down on his feet.

The almost kiss popped up in his head once again, making his heart race once again. It has started racing fast the second he and Yoongi left the cafe but now remembering how close they were, how small the gap between their lips was, makes him shiver and his heart run a marathon.

Before he could think any farther about his feelings, the older brings him back to reality.

"How are you feeling today?" Yoongi asks his gaze meeting Jimin's.

Jimin shrugs, "I'm fine."

Another moment of silence took place before Yoongi suddenly stood up from the bench making Jimin frown.

"Let's go somewhere else." Yoongi shrugs, already going ahead while Jimin is still sitting on the bench.

Following his Hyung Jimin thinks about what place they are going to go but Yoongi just remains quiet.