t h i r t e e n

Why him? Why, why why. Out of all persons, why him? Why Park fucking Jimin?

All Yoongi wants to know is, why it has to be him. Why after such a long time, he, Park Jimin, has to come back into his life? He is over him!

Yoongi is over him, he has no feelings for the younger anymore.

Why is he here? Why does he have to come back into his life and cause such a mess? Can't he just leave? Yoongi doesn't need him anymore. Already 3 years passed and he is fucking over him.

-

"Park Jimin." Jimin's head turns to the voice on his left side, where a brown haired male is sitting on a chair. "Are you feeling better?" The boy, who introduced himself as Chanyeol before, looks him straight into his eyes while a soft smile appears on his lips. Jimin slowly nods, "w-what uhm happened?"

"You suddenly passed out so we brought you to the emergency room. Do you want to drink something?" The older explains and stands up the same moment after he got a nod from the other male.

"Thank you.." Jimin says as Chanyeol handed him a cup of water, "where are Jungkook and Taehyung?"

"The two boys?" Chanyeol asks and Jimin nods, "the one with the black hair freaked out and I guess they went to the toilets."

"Oh.." It was silence for a few seconds and when Chanyeol wanted to say something, suddenly the door is opened by someone.

Jimin's heart skips a beat, as he sees him. If Jimin could disappear, he would love to.

"I'll continue." Was the only thing Yoongi said before leaving the room again. Jimin sighs, he doesn't even looked at the younger.
With the fingers of his right hand he runs through his orange hair and sighed even louder, while he put his hands on his face.

"Are you okay??"

"Yeah.." Lie.

He is not okay. Nothing is okay. The last two weeks were everything but not okay. Since they met again, Jimin's world seems to break apart. Everything goes wrong and his mind goes crazy. All the pain was back again. All the memories - the good and the bads. Everything was back again.

It hurts so much to the point that he can't endure it anymore. It's back again, the feeling of self hate. The feeling he had after Yoongi left. He hated and still hates himself for hurting the person he loves the most.
He always asks himself why did he hurt Yoongi? Why did he do that? How could he hurt his first best friend, his first true love? How could he hurt someone as perfect as Yoongi? As beautiful as Yoongi. As lovely as Yoongi. How could he?

Jimin hated himself for such a long time. He couldn't accept the fact that he hurt someone he loved, so much and this was the reason for his self hate, for his depressions.
He skipped meal, stopped talking to others, isolated himself from the world. Jimin wasn't Jimin anymore. And it was only his own fault.

After his friends had started talking to him again, he finally found his smile back. It took a while but after some months he was normal again.

Still does he love the older. Even if he should be over him already, he just can't. They weren't a couple for that long, but it had such a huge effect on Jimin, that the feelings for the older can't go away.

3 years is such a long time. And Jimin still feels the same for Yoongi.

"Hey?" The low voice causes Jimin to get out of his thoughts as the younger looks to the other male. "Do you feel better or do you want to go home?"

"I-I feel better thanks." Jimin responds, giving Chanyeol a weak smile before standing up and leaving the room.
Before he can even realize, he is pulled into a tight hug, strong arms around his body.

"Hyung I was so scared!" Jungkook whispers into Jimin's ear, still holding him tight. "I'm okay Kookie"

After pulling away, Jimin gives both of them an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry because of me you couldn't go with the others.."

"It's okay Jiminie!" Taehyung responds and puts his arm around Jimin's shoulder, while the older sighs. In the same moment the door behind them is opened and the tall guy called Chanyeol leaves the room.

"Oh you still here?" Chanyeol asks frowning a little bit. The three nod in sync. "Shall we go together?"

-

"You really remind me of someone." Chanyeol says, staring at Taehyung who feels a little bit nervous because of the intensive stare of his senior. They are sitting in the cafeteria, after Chanyeol showed the three around the school. Afterwards he decided to sit with them in the cafeteria so the three wouldn't be so awkward.

"Really..?" Taehyung asks.

"Ahh~ someone so wonderful and beautiful." The older suddenly says, his voice higher than usual, his eyes closed and a big smile on his face. It reminds them of a drama in which someone is day dreaming about someone else.

"Someone called Byun Baekhyunnn~"

"You know Baekhyun Hyung?" Taehyung asks shocked.

"Yah of course I know him, he's my boyfriend! Well.. sort of.." the older repsonds before continuing eating, still thinking about his lover.

"You two really look alike!" Taehyung nods, smiling a little bit. They have a normal conversation, some Smalltalk, but after he entered the cafeteria Jimin can't take his eyes off him. He is so beautiful, even more beautiful than 3 years ago. The mint green hair suits him amazing, his eyes still have the same effect on Jimin like before and his lips are still so kissable. All in all, Yoongi is perfect, just like 3 years ago.

Next to Yoongi Jimin notices a boy, about the same height as the mint green haired boy, but he looks younger than him. The boy has brown curly hair and a big smile on his lips. His face has a little feminine touch what makes him look really cute. Jimin has never seen that boy before but he is really touchy with Yoongi. They sit down on a table where some other seniors are sitting.

Jimin observes them, especially Yoongi. The other boy keeps talking and smiling at Yoongi, while giving the older food. They are really comfortable around each which makes Jimin asking if the two are maybe a couple.
The orange haired male frowns.

Are they just good friends or did Yoongi find someone..? Is he Yoongi's boyfriend..?

Jimin can feel how his heart starts racing in his chest, a sudden pain;  indefinable and hurtful.

As he couldn't endure the view anymore, Jimin turns his head back to his friend, to stop himself from thinking to much about Yoongi. We are not together anymore. That what we had is in the past and we are living our own lifes now. I can't change it, it's over. I should have gotten over him already. It's time to forget him. He should be happy and I really hope he is.

Jimin sighs quietly, trying to get into a conversation with the others to forget about his thoughts.

Little did Jimin know, that Yoongi also stole a glance at him.

_______

A/N: shit shit shit this chapter is shit. Dunno why i wrote shit sry for the lame chapter oml it will get better........

Don't forget to read chaoter twelve plus guuyss i miss ur comments v.v

Thanks for 10k reads♡♡♡♡