f o u r

park jimin
i'm over you now
sent 3:36am

_________________

"Yaah! Yoongi-ah!" The older screams from the other side of the apartment, causing his Dongsaeng to sigh out of annoyance. "Come here!"

"Wae Hyung?? I'm lying in my bed right now!" Yoongi responds while rolling his eyes dramatically, not moving from his spot. He really doesn't want to stand up especially not because his bed is so comfy at the moment. "It's important!"

Yoongi groans as he gets up from his cozy bed and walks out of his room, into the living room, his friend was currently staying in. "What's wrong?" He asks, standing in front of the older who holds his phone in his hand, not even looking at Yoongi while the younger folds his arms. "Tomorrow night, there's a party at Baek's student house. Wanna come with me?"

"And you call this important?" Yoongi raises an eyebrow before heading back to his room. "No thanks, Chanyeol!" He shouts afterwards, feeling slightly pissed off at his Hyung. Slightly.

"Yaaaah!!"

Yoongi shuts his door, ignoring Chanyeol's calls and sighs loudly at his annoying Hyung. This was the reason why he had to leave his warm big bed?
He really likes his Hyung - of course in a friendly way - but sometimes the older can be so stressful, annoying, exhausting.

Work was so tiring today, there were many customers at the cafe Yoongi has to work for his part time job, so he had no time for a break. That's the reason why Yoongi's being all tired and sleepy for the rest of the day.
Some minutes after Yoongi lied down on his big bed again, it suddenly knocks at his door, signalling that his annoying Hyung was back again. "What is it now?"

"Pleaseee come with me!" The older begs as he walks to Yoongi, before sitting down on his bed without asking for permission. And he knows that Yoongi hates it when someone his precious bed. "Just this time, okay?"

"No, I'm not in the mood for parties."

"Please.." Chanyeol pouts, knowing that he could get Yoongi with that. But not this time. Not today. Not after such a long shift, a strong head ache, a lot of homework and a grumpy mood. Any time but not now, definitely not now. To be honest not even tomorrow.

"No."

"Come on!" The older begs, "I'll give you something in return~"

"What?" Yoongi frowns at his roommate as he crosses his arms again. Chanyeol does always do that - trying to get Yoongi with bribe, something he will give him in return when the younger does something fpr him. No matter if it's going to the supermarket to buy grocery or like now - going on a party with him.

"Everything you wish baby~"  Moving closer to Yoongi, Chanyeol puts his hand on the other's thigh while smirking lightly and squeezing the younger's soft thigh.

"Ew don't touch me you gay shit." Yoongi growls and pushes Chanyeol's hand away, before covering himself with his blanket and giving the older a disgusted glance while Chanyeol just laughs at his friend's behaviour. He loves teasing his Dongsaeng especially with sexual jokes like this one. "I swear one day I'll file charges against you because of sexual harassment."

"Of course you will. So wanna come with me?" Chanyeol responses, smiling like the idiot he is, "Baek's friend from Seoul will also be there, Taekyung or Taehyung I guess."
Yoongi's head immediately turns to Chanyeol, slowly remembering who Taehyung was. Well if he means this Taehyung. The Taehyung Yoongi knows - knews. Taehyung and Jungcock. Or was it Jungkook? It's already three years since he saw the both the last time. 3 years is a long time, long enough to forget about the past, about everything.

"It's a gay party by the way." Chanyeol interrupts Yoongi's thoughts and smirks, thinking about all the boys he could bang especially one cute ass, called Byun Baekhyun. Yoongi notices the older's smirk and hits him, to stop looking like a pedophile. "Come I'll give you a pack of condoms and maybe you'll find the love of your life."

Chanyeol stands up, not even facing the younger as if he has already agreed to go with him to the party. "First I don't need condoms and second I won't search for the love of my life especially not there." Yoongi responds as he finally lies down on his bed, cuddling his blanket and closing his eyes. "Now go, Hyung."

"So you will come with me?" The older turns around, his eyes sparkling, "It's the last big party before the summer break start!"

"I'll come with you, If you leave me alone for the rest of the day." Yoongi responds pissed off, while rolling his eyes and sighing loudly. He really doesn't want to go but neither does he want an annoying Hyung to get on his nerve the whole day. The only thing he wants right now is his precious sleep.
Chanyeol claps his hands while jumping happily that his Dongsaeng will come with him to the party. The older wants his friend to stop being so boring and to enjoy his life.
"Okaay bye!", he shouts as he leaves the room, closing Yoongi's door behind him.
The door stayed closed for the rest of the day.

Finally silent found its way into Yoongi's room, giving the boy the rest he needed. Luckily I don't need to work tomorrow he thought, turning to the other side, hoping to finally fall asleep. Well it's only 7pm but Yoongi wants and needs to sleep now.

His thoughts slide to one specific thought. But he tries to ignore it. Unfortunately he can't. His face shows up in front of Yoongi's eyes again, even if its the last thing Yoongi wants to see. Fuck you Chanyeol. You shouldn't have told me about Taehyung.
He haven't thought about him for a quite long time, but Taehyung's name reminds Yoongi of him.

He hugs his pillow tighter and closes his eyes, again seeing his eyes, his lips, his smile. Fuck you and your shitty party, Chanyeol.

Taking a deep breath and turning around again, Yoongi tries to ignore his thoughts once again but all he can see now is his face.

____

A/N: The story will be long so it- ugh it won't happen much in the beginning hope u still like it tho