f i f t y - t w o

"I'm sorry."

____

Answers. He needs answers.

That's why he is rushing into the lovely café, immediately heading to the counter.

As soon as the other male spots him, his eyes widen a little bit. 

"What does that mean?" Jimin slams the small note on the counter, anger and disappointed clearly written on his face.

The older sighs, grabbing Jimin's hand and pulling him to the staff room or something similar to that.

"Let's talk here.." Yoongi says while closing the door.

Turning around, he is now facing a frowning Jimin. The younger was so sad when he woke up and saw that the space next to him is empty and Yoongi was no where around.

Being so close to tears, Jimin decided to go to the café as soon as it opens since he has to know why Yoongi did this all. Why he slept with him, why was he playing with him again. Did he just use Jimin for his needs? Does he see Jimin as a toy and just takes advantage of his feeling?

"Now explain what does that mean? You are sorry?" Jimin says, "Sorry for what? For playing with my feelings? For sleeping with me? For using me?"

"Jimin it's not like that-"

"Then explain. Why would you sleep with me in first place? Why would you fucking play with me?!"
It's not usual for Jimin to raise his voice, he always stays quiet and tries to figure things out in a peaceful way but now he is so angry and disappointed. He is close to tears since he has been trying to suppress them ever since he woke up and found the small note.

"First- look.. calm down first." Yoongi responds," I'm sorry okay. For just leaving like that.. what happened yesterday was-"

"A mistake? Am I right? For you it was just a mistake and now you are regretting it and maybe even feel bad for-"

"Let me explain, damnit. It wasn't a mistake." Yoongi takes a step closer and places his hands on Jimin's shoulders to make the younger look at him, "It was beautiful. I don't regret it. I don't regret any of it."

Jimin's eyes are full of hope or maybe it's just the tears that make them look so big and shiny.

"It just.. shouldn't have happened." Yoongi finishes his sentence, while Jimin looks down, a tear leaving his beautiful eyes.

"Not now." Not after he left me.

The younger looks up again, his teary eyes meeting Yoongi's guilty ones. Noticing the tear on Jimin's cheek, the older wipes it away carefully.

"I- it's.. I can't do this all now. I'm not ready yet. Let's keep it slow.. I need some time."

Jimin slowly nods but not because he is understanding what Yoongi is saying but because he is slowly understanding what's going on.

"A-and what does that m-mean for 'us'?" The younger asks after a quiet moment.

"We shouldn't rush anything. Let's take small steps okay?"

Jimin nods before Yoongi pulls him into a warm hug, the blonde male burring his face into the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"I'm sorry for confusing you. I'm sorry for making you angry and sad. Just give me some time." The older whispers softly, getting a nod in return. They pull away and Yoongi places a lovely kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"I have to go back to work now. You are working tonight?"

Jimin responds, "Yeah..why?"

"Shall I visit you? Maybe we can go somewhere after your shift or I can take you home."