s e v e n

"You did what?" Namjoon asks after he dialed Yoongi's number as soon as he got the message.

"I slept with him." The older sighs loud, even Namjoon could hear it through the phone. He sits down on his bed, not knowing what to do about the fact that he maybe had sex with Jimin. After all this year, and this is how they met after such a long time?

"With Jimin??"
Yoongi nods but realizes that Namjoon won't see it.

"Yes.. i'm not sure but he really looked like Jimin."

"So you're not sure?"

"Yeah."

"What if it's someone else?" The younger asks after a long break of silence.

"I hope so.."

"Okay wait. Tell me everything."

"I went to a party with Chanyeol. I got drunk and somehow ended up sleeping with Jimin."

"How the fuck did he get there? I mean why was he there?"

"I don't know! I met Taehyung and he was with Jungkook and maybe Jimin was there too because Tae is a friend of Chanyeol's friend Baekhyun."

"Oh okay.."

"And I was kinda- okay no I was fucking drunk and now I can't remember anything. I'm not sure if it was him.."

"Ah I wanted to tell you that last week but I forgot. I saw Jimin in a library."

"Uhm ok." Yoongi responds as he doesn't know why Namjoon would tell him that. It's not like he and Jimin are still together and Yoongi is sure the younger has already forgotten him just like he had. 3 years is a long time after all.

"He looked really skinny and he even changed his hair color. It looked strange."

"Wait what color..?" Yoongi asks, his heart suddenly starts beating faster.

"Orange, I think."

"Ok fuck my life."

"Why?"

"The boy had orange hair too." The older simple responds while everything around starts blurring, like he's going to pass out soon. Finally realizing that he really slept with Jimin, his whole world feels like falling apart.

Why? Why now? Everything was perfect up to now. Why did he show up after such a long time? How could they end up sleeping with each other? Why is it him? Why Jimin?

Yoongi is over him. He really is. And he is about to forget him completely like he never existed but now he's back again, messing up his whole life as if someone gave him the permission to do it.
No, Yoongi thought, he won't break my heart a second time.

But why is he thinking so much? Okay they had sex and now? Jimin doesn't live here and maybe even not remember anything after all so why does it bother Yoongi so much?

"Hyung? Hyung!"

"Oh fuck sorry."

"You alive?"

"Kinda. I think I'll go sleeping I'm tired. Thanks bro for listening I'll text you later."

"No prob buddy, don't worry so much okay?"

"Yee."

After Yoongi hung up, he lies down and closes his eyes, trying to blend out everything around him and everything in his head. It's harder than he thought, cause literally every thought right now is about him.

He's kissing the older's neck, sucking a soft spot and leaving some beautiful hickeys. Yoongi moans as his lips move down to his chest, kissing his pale skin while his hand rubs his hard member.

The older feels good, every touch is like a sensation, every kiss like something Yoongi had missed. Something that he hadn't felt for years. Again a soft moan leaves Yoongi's mouth, causing the other to smile at him. After he left another hickey, somewhere on his chest, he leans over to Yoongi's face and looks him in the eyes.
"I've missed you so much, Hyung." He placed his lips on Yoongi's, kissing him gently, before Yoongi turns both of them around to be on top of the younger, because he's the dominant one.

The kiss is full of passion and pleasure, their lips perfectly fit, like a puzzle, like they were made for each other. The other's lips are so soft, Yoongi missed that feeling. He missed him, his touches, his kisses, his eyes and his lips, oh his beautiful lips.

Touching every inch of the younger's perfect body, Yoongi could have never described how good he feels at the moment if someone had asked him. How good the other makes him feel. It's indefinable, this feeling.
It's like that he got something back, that he had lost. Something really important and precious. Someone special. Someone he loved.

The younger puts his arms around Yoongi's neck, pulling him even closer, so that they hot bodies were touching and to intensify the kiss. While kissing, the younger's hand graps Yoongi's mint green hair. He loved the new hair color of the other, it's special.

Yoongi pulls back first, to look the boy underneath in his hazel eyes.

"I missed you too, Jiminie."