special chapter

parts of chapter five & sixteen & nineteen (<- new update!)

of "trampled flower"

(Explanation at the end!)

[5]

Taehyung was awake when Hoseok left the apartment to go to his workplace but the older didn't know that Tae isn't sleeping

The same moment he left, Taehyung asked himself if he should run away or not. Now it's the best moment to leave, to run away and never come back, to go somewhere, where no one knows him - to be alone.

But I don't want to be alone.

He sighs loudly before turning around in the bed, facing the white cold wall and pulling the blanket over his chin. As if it's something usual, he breaths in the nice smell of the blanket. It smells like Hoseok Hyung, he thought.

Again he closes his eyes, trying hard to come to a decision. Leaving or not? Staying or not? Running away or not?

He doesn't want to leave, he wants to stay yet he wants to run away. He wants to run away from all the shit that happened. But where should he go? There is no place where he can go.

Going home to Daegu or Seoul is impossible.

Suddenly he thinks about his two best friends. Are they okay? How are they feeling? Do they miss him? Do they search for him? Do they even care about him?

Will they ever forgive me for what I've done?

There were a lot of questions in Taehyung's head before he fell asleep, covered in Hoseok's blanket and not even trying anymore to figure out if he should stay or leave. All he knows is that he likes being here even if he wouldn't admit it.

Meanwhile Hoseok arrives at his workplace. Or should he call it the goddamn place he has to call workplace.

When he arrived no one greets him, but that's quite normal for Hoseok, just one person does - his boss. But just because Hoseok is like his dog.

Officer Kim is an asshole and Hoseok has the luck to work for him. Work means, making him coffee, buying him food, doing some paper shit, delivering some unnecessary stuff etc. Things Hoseok has never wanted to do. But if he hadn't stopped going to school, he would have had a better job now.

[...]

 While doing his job, the Officer suddenly got a phone call.

First Hoseok doesn't pay attention to what he is talking about but as soon as he heard the words "young male" and "searching" he overhears the phone call while tidying up.

"The identikit is finish? The woman described him? That's good!" His boss says happily, "Male, around 20 years old, brown hair, motive maybe because he knows the man? Maybe he was jealous? She doesn't know him? Okay but why would he stab the man? Okay. Yes, good. I'll be there wait." With that officer Kim leaves the office. Just a few seconds later Hoseok hears the fax machine and the next moment there's a paper lying there, waiting to be looked at.

Slowly and carefully Hoseok walks up to the desk and looks at the paper that arrived a few seconds ago.

And there it was. The beautiful face of his beautiful flower.

[...]

No response. "T-tae where are you-?" He turns around and suddenly Taehyung is standing in front of him, rubbing his eyes as if he just woke up. "What's wrong..?" The younger asks confused before he's being pulled into a tight hug. "I-I was just worried.."