t h i r t y - o n e

A/N: once again a jimin chapter, sry it's trashy cause no yoonmin

"See you in two days." Jimin says before embracing Jungkook into a hug.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" The older asks after they pulled away from the hug.

"I'm okay Hyung don't worry." Jungkook smiles at the older before pushing him out of the apartment.

"Now leave your mom is waiting."

"See you!" Jimin shouts but turns around again, "if you need something call me."

"Yes moooom! Now go or you will miss your train!"

With that Jimin rushes out of the building.

-

"Eomma!!" Jimin shouts before he even arrived in front of their door. It's  a habit. He used to do this when he were in High School and came back from school, calling for his mom to open the door because he always forgot his keys.

"My Jiminiee!" His mother shouts back as she opens the door and hugs her son tightly not wanting to let her baby go.

"Okay mom I'm a human I have to breath in order to stay alive." Jimin mumbles while his mother hugs the living shit out of him. While laughing at her son, she breaks the hug and pulls the orange haired male into the apartment.
The first thing Jimin notices is the smell of food, of his favourite food but there's an important difference between the past and now.
In the past he loved the smell of food and ate as soon as he came home from a long school day.
Now after 4 weeks that he hasn't eaten his mother's food, he doesn't even want to think about food in the first place.

"How have you been?" His mother asks, grabbing her son's small suitcase and bringing it to his old room.

"I'm fine, how are you mom?" He asks while smiling at his cute mother. They sat down on the couch in the living room, Jimin looking around and realising that he missed this place and especially his cat.

"Suga!" He shouts happily after spotting the white fluffly cat walking out of the kitchen in a "i don't care" - like mood.

"Yah you missed this cat more than your mother??" His mother says, fake angry while crossing her arms.

"Nah you know that's not true mom." The younger responds kissing his mom's cheek before going to his cat to pick up the white fluffly ball and hug it.

"You gained a lot of weight Suga!" Jimin says while his cat starts purring as Jimin pets it and puts the kitty on his lap.

"I missed you baby~" He mumbles, cuddling with Suga on the couch, causing his mother to roll her eyes.

"Dinner will be ready soon, help me set the table."

Jimin sighs as his mother disappears in the kitchen, leaving him alone with his lovely cat. He really doesn't want to eat but his mother made it for him and she will be really disappointed and sad if he tells her that he isn't hungry. That means he has to eat..

After helping his mother they sat together on the dinning table and start eating.

"You look so skinny Jiminie, you have to eat more! Here." His mother puts some rice on his plate and a lot of more meat he doesn't even want to eat but force himself to. He feels really bad as he knows that he will throw up later anyways so giving him food is just a waste.

"I'm okay, I ate before I came to be honest." Jimin lies and he hates it. He hates lying to his mother. It's one of the worst things and he just feels guilty for lying at her but at the same time he can't tell her about his eating disorders. She will worry too much and he doesn't want her to worry about him. She had to go through a lot of things when Jimin was depressed and of course she knows about his eating disorder back then that's why he doesn't want her to go through this all again.

"Here, here, eat." His mother puts more food on his plate. "I'm okay mom." He responds a little bit too harsh.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to sound so harsh." Jimin quickly adds.
"It's okay Jiminie."

They eat quite long because Jimin eats slowly and talks with his mother in order to eat less. After he helped his mother clear the table, he excused himself to the toilet, already feeling the food going up his throat on his way to the bathroom. It was too much. Too much food at once.
He could beat the eating disorder if he tries too eat a little bit and everyday a little bit more. But eating so much at once is really bad for him so he has to vomit.
Maybe one day he can eat normally without thinking about throwing up while eating.

The last few steps were the hardest and as soon as he reached the bathroom and closed the door behind him, without locking up, he bent over the toilet and starts throwing up. It's something he got used to, something he had done the past few weeks almost everyday.

Jimin's mother started worrying about her son being too long in the bathroom, hoping it's not because of what she is thinking about. Hoping that's not because of what he had been through long time ago. Of course she noticed that her son is way too skinny but his mother thought maybe it's because he is practising much or doing a lot of sports.
When he refused to eat more at dinner, she knew something was wrong.

"Jimin-ah~ are you okay?" She asks, standing in front of the door of the bathroom, after she knocked at the door a few times.

"Y-yeah I'm okay don't worry!" The male responds, trying to sound as normal as possible so that his mother won't suspect anything. But it's his mother and she isn't stupid.

He tries to stand up from the cold floor, his legs trembling and his head feeling dizzy, as he reached the door and opens it, just to look in the eyes of his worried mother.

Forcing a smile, while his eyes are red from crying, the orange haired male says, "To be honest.. I'm really not okay."

____

A/N: thanks for supporting the side story "trampled flower" it means a lot to me! And pricked has almost 60k reads u guys r so amazing! ♡ tysm and actually i wanted to update when sadlife reaches 300k reads and almost 30k votes but i couldn't wait, thanks already it's fcking amazing!! ILYSM