t w e n t y - t h r e e

If my chapters had names, I would call this one "roller coaster" lol

Taehyung apologised to Jimin when the older came back and everything was okay afterwards. They went to the beach together with their three Hyungs, spending another day together.

As soon as it got dark they went in an empty fast food restaurant, being the only customers at this time. Taehyung and Namjoon slightly got drunk, well Taehyung jumped on their table and started dancing - the reason why they were kicked out of the restaurant. It was funny so they didn't care at all.

By the way Jin forgave Namjoon for breaking his precious Mario sculpture, he took with himself for the trip for some unknown reason. Such a strange Hyung.

But Namjoon promised to buy him two new ones. Or something else. Something more twinkling.

There's a nice place at the beach where you can make a camfire if you pay some wons. They were there for almost 4 hours, just sitting, talking, laughing, enjoying their rising friendship, fooling around, singing to old korean songs and having some dance battles. It's one of the most beautiful moments on this trip and they won't forget it that easy.

The following day is a little bit different. Jin and Namjoon went to the city for shopping and Yoongi stayed in the hotel, skyping with Donghyuk for almost 3 hours. Tae and Kookie went to the beach like usually, while Jimin stayed in the hotel.

Of course they tried to persuade Jimin to go to the beach with them but he told them he isn't feeling good which made both of the friends worried.
They then wanted to stay with him and help him but he said he wants to be alone for this day.

When Jimin woke up from his little nap, it's already 4pm, another meal skipped. He hasn't eaten for two whole days, telling his friends he had food in his room and that he doesn't like the hotel food. But both of it was a lie.

Even the smell of food makes Jimin go crazy.

Just the thought about all of the calories and the fat which would stuck in his body makes him want to vomit. Food is somehow disgusting for Jimin, even if he was okay with it only a week ago. He can't explain himself, it's just like his body refuses food even though Jimin's head knows that he needs to eat.

Now he is lying the comfortable hotel bed, thinking about his life. About his current situation.

Everything feels like a roller coaster at the moment. There are so many ups and downs, which make his heart race out of fear, the fear of falling deeper and deeper.

But suddenly the roller coaster drives high and higher, a good moment, a nice experience, before everything crushes down and Jimin just screams and screams - but no one hears his screams, there're too many other people, screaming.

Even if they would only hear Jimin's scream they wouldn't pay attention, they would go their own way as if they've never heard his screams. Cause it's already getting normal. Hearing people screaming while being on a roller coaster is normal so they turn away. No one cares about him screaming.

What a fucked up world.

His life is a roller coaster at the moment and the only way to escape is to wait till the drive is over.

It's late afternoon and Tae and Kookie were finally back, meeting Yoongi in the lobby and greeting him shortly. Back at their floor, they're now knocking at Jimin's door. They called him a few times to check if he's okay but when they knocked at his door, Jimin doesn't open it nor answers them.

"Maybe he's out for a walk." Tae says, sitting down on his bed, while Kookie sits on his own. The younger tries calling his Hyung but Jimin doesn't pick up. It makes him worry.

He knows that Jimin isn't that stable recently so he's scared that Jimin's habits are back again. And with habits he means the depressions, eating disorder and the self hate.

"W-what if something happened?" Jungkook asks worried, before Taehyung puts an arm around the younger. "Don't worry, Kookie. I'm sure he's just out for a walk."

"But it's almost 9pm.." The younger responds looking at the ground, his eyes slightly teary. Since what happened the one day he kinda started worrying about his Hyung but promised him to tell no one. Not even Tae.

"Let's search for him, please.."
Taehyung nods, taking Jungkook's hand and leaving the hotel to search for their Hyung. They hoped to meet Yoongi in the lobby to ask him if he has seen Jimin leaving the hotel, but as they arrived the lobby, they couldn't find him.

-

It's quite dark outside but it isn't cold, not at all. Jimin loves this weather, not too hot and not too cold.

It's something in between, something nice, relaxing, pleasant. He really enjoys this weather especially sitting on the warm sand and watching the waves, the dark blue water and how the moon reflects on it, surrounded by shiny stars.

Beside him, there's no one at the beach, most of the people are at the city now, in clubs or bars or somewhere in a nice restaurant. But Jimin found this place the best option to get a clear head.

His thoughts are interrupted when suddenly someone sat beside him, without saying a word. When Jimin looks to his right, he notices a mint haired boy sitting next to him, quiet as usually.

"Why aren't you with Taehyung and Jungkook?" Yoongi breaks the silence, without looking at Jimin and just observing the beautiful view in front of him.

"I.. wanted to be alone." He responds.

"Should I leave?"

"No it's okay.." Jimin says, his head resting on his knees.

Silence.

"Are you okay?"

The younger nods.

"Doesn't seem so." Yoongi mumbles, quickly looking at Jimin before looking back at the dark sea and the beautiful sky. There are many stars shining brightly down on them. Making the whole view even more beautiful, if they just weren't in this kind of situation. If they weren't in this kind of realtion. If, if, if.

"It's really nice here."

"Hm." Jimin hums in agreement, not wanting to talk to be honest. He isn't feeling good, not at all, but he first wouldn't admit it, second, doesn't want to make his friends worry.

Yoongi doesn't want to push the younger so he stopped asking him questions which would make Jimin feel uncomfortable.

"Have you eaten yet?"

Jimin shakes his head and closes his eyes, listening to the waves and to Yoongi's calm voice. Even if Yoongi is one of the triggers for Jimin current situation, the younger is kinda glad that Yoongi is by his side. He doesn't know why but somehow Yoongi has a calm aura.

It's the first time that Jimin's heart isn't racing so fast that it hurts and he isn't shaking out of fear because he is next to Yoongi.

And it's strange.

Not long before he almost fainted as soon as he saw Yoongi but something changed over these few days. His life is really a roller coaster right now.

"You shouldn't skip meal. You'll get sick." Yoongi continues.

"I'm already sick." Jimin whispers but too quiet for Yoongi to hear it.

"Come." The older suddenly says, putting his hand on Jimin's back, giving the younger a strange warmth. The next moment, Yoongi stands up, his warm hand leaving Jimin's back and he immediately missed the contact between his back and Yoongi's hand.

"Stand up." The mint haired boy says, standing now in front of Jimin and holding his hand toward the younger, to help him to get up.

"W-why?"

"We are going to eat together."