f i f t y - s e v e n

"So do you want to be mine again?"

Jimin's heart skipped a beat or maybe two, he isn't sure if he is even breathing at the moment - everything around him just stopped. As if he's in a surreal world, a dream, a part of his imagination. But it's real. Even if he can't believe it.

Nothing seems real at the moment, everything seems to be a big joke or just a lie - only Yoongi's smile is trueful. The only thing Jimin can see in Yoongi's eyes is the truth, the kindness and sweetness - hope, he can see hope in them.

Without noticing, tears started to roll down his cheek, so many emotions hitting him a once, taking control over his whole body.

"A-are you s-serious..?" Jimin asks his voice shaking, tears falling while a smile is resting on his plumb lips.

And Yoongi nods once again, the smile never leaving his lips, while he cups Jimin's face to wipe his tears away.

The younger isn't able to form a whole sentence, he just nods, saying something right now would make him cry even more.

So he just nods, before putting his arms around Yoongi's waist to hug his Hyung, "Y-yes. I w-want to be yours again."

Yoongi smiles brightly, hugging Jimin back, while the younger starts crying out of happiness.

"Stop crying, pabo." Yoongi chuckles, placing a kiss on top of Jimin's head.

-

"Hyung.. I'm nervous.." Jimin says, holding tightly onto Yoongi's arm.

"Calm down it's just my mom. She will love you." Yoongi ruffles Jimin's soft locks, making the younger smile nervously in result.

"Yah stop pouting." Yoongi suddenly says making Jimin flinch and look at him with his big eyes. 

The older just cups Jimin's face, before leaning in to peck his pouty lips.

"Stop worrying and don't be nervous. Everything will be alright." Yoongi then says, while grabbing Jimin's hand again so they finally arrived at Yoongi's house, "I'm here."

Not long after they are entering the house, Jimin feeling even more nervous.

"Mom? Mom I'm home!" Yoongi shouts from the entrance while they take off their shoes.

"Ah my son!" A small woman with chubby cheeks pale skin and cat like eyes, rushes to Yoongi, hugging him tightly, placing a few kisses on her son's face making the male giggle.

"I missed you, Yoongi. You haven't visited me for so long!" His mother says, "How didn't you miss your mother's food?"

"I did, mom." Yoongi responds with a chuckle and finally Yoongi's mother faced Jimin.

The younger bows immediately, feeling Yoongi's finger searching for Jimin's hand before grabbing it softly.

"You are Jimin right?"

"Y-yes I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you, Mrs. Min." Jimin bows again, Yoongi's mother rubs his arm nicely.

"Yoongi told me a lot about you." She says with a smile, "Now come in, dinner is already finished."

-

"Eat as much as you can you dont have to eat everything." Yoongi whispers to Jimin, after they sat down at the table, waiting for Yoongi's mother to serve the food. Even if they wanted to help she just responded,  'I'm old but not that old. Sit down already.'

"Look everything is fine, told you?" Yoongi says leaning back on his seat, while his mother puts the food on the table.

"So how do you like Daegu so far? Yoongi told me you are from Busan right?" Mrs Min asks, everyone eating the tastey food, Yoongi's mother prepared.

"Daegu is really nice. A beautiful city." Jimin responds after swallowing the small bite, "And yes I'm from Busan."

"It's nice that you like it here."

They continued the small talk, till Yoongi's mother asked an awkward question.

"So you and my son, are you two - you know, daiting?"

Jimin gulps, immediately looking at Yoongi hoping to get some help of the other.

The older just smirks, taking a sip of his juice while he waits for Jimin's response.

Jimin looks down on his hands, avoiding Mrs Min's glance, before he tries to swallow his nervousness.

"Uhm w-we two.." Jimin starts, still feeling quite nervous since he isnt sure if his mother knows about Yoongi's sexuality, "uhm..yes."

Looking at the boy next to him, Jimin noticed the soft and somehow proud smile on Yoongi's lips, before the older intertwines their fingers to place a sweet kiss on the back of Jimin's hand.

"Yes we are daiting, mother." Yoongi says afterwards, a big smile appearing on his mother's face.

"That's great." She responds, "You seem like the person that can make my son happy and that's a big relief."

-

"Is it really okay if we stay here?"

"Of course it is. It's my house too." Yoongi responds with a chuckle while he pulls the smaller upstairs to his former room.

After dinner they had a really long conversation with Mrs Min, Jimin quite enjoying talking with the older woman. She just reminds him a lot of Yoongi, just older and female and smarter.  How mean of me..

Without noticing, it got pretty late and Mrs Min offered them to stay over night and they could sleep in Yoongi's old room.

"Finally I can show you my room. It's pretty old well I was 16 when I moved to my sister in Seoul so prepare for my teenie room."

With that they entered Yoongi's old room, Jimin immediately start chuckling at the posters on his wall and the strange but cute bed sheets and other decoration.

"Stop laughing." Yoongi says with a frown, pulling Jimin inside of it to close the door.

"I hope there are some stuff we can wear. Well we could sleep naked because it's pretty hot here in summer--"

"H-hyung not again.." Jimin mumbles blushing at the thought of sleeping naked next to Yoongi, his boyfriend.

"Just kidding. But I won't wear a shirt for sure, and you shouldn't either it's really warm here at night." Yoongi exclaims, shrugging while his back is facing Jimin, who is currently sitting on the small bed, the older searching for some clothes in his wardrobe.

Finding some pair of sweatpants and big boxers, Jimin takes the sweatpants and both get change.

Jimin is about to lie down when Yoongi suddenly turns him around, "We haven't kissed since we got here."

______

hAPPYY NEW YEARRRR♡♡♡♡♡

Pls read the previous chapter!

I have to update here faster so I can continue updating trampled flower argh it's complicated

This story then will be on a short hiatus so I can update trampled flower, the stories will be updated parallel soon ughh