t h i r t y - t h r e e

A/N: ogay guys be prepared pricked will have at least 60 chapters.... at least oh fuck it there will be over 70 chapters for sure
But I have a writers block

.

.

.

He wakes up with a quiet gasp, feeling awake the same moment he opened his eyes widely.

This was probably the strangest dream he ever had. Not that he just dreamt about... having a family with Jimin and a son, it also felt so fucking real as if he was really there, as if it was well real. It makes him feel strange. His chest hurts and he feels like throwing up any second.

Turning around, his heart beat finally got back to normal, now facing a sleeping beauty next to him, this beauty happens to be not Park Jimin but Kim Donghyuk.

The smart, cute and lovely Kim Donghyuk, Yoongi has a little crush on. The person Yoongi is more than just friends with benefits now but not enough to call it a relationship. Something in between.

Carefully he puts his hand on Donghyuk cheek, caressing the soft skin with his thumb and hoping to not wake up the younger. Even if he may wake him up he took the risk, he just had the urge to touch the younger so he can be sure that this all is real.

Leaning closer, Yoongi pressed his lips on Donghyuk's forehead, the other's brown hair tickling Yoongi's lips. Then he places a kiss on Donghyuk's cute nose, another one on his cheek nd the last one on his lips, causing the younger to smile brightly before kissing back softly.

Opening his eyes, Donghyuk sees a sleepy Yoongi in front of him, his hair a total mess and his pale skin kissed by the sunlight, shining through the window.

"Good morning sunshine." Yoongi whispers, after they broke the kiss. The younger chuckles, "sunshine?"

"Yes sunshine." Yoongi responds, removing few strands from/of Donghyuk's eyes.

"Good morning Hyung." Donghyuk smiles before leaning in and placing a short kiss on his Hyung's lips.

"How did you sleep?" The younger asks afterwards, Yoongi yawning cutely before Donghyuk's question reminds him of his dream.

"Uh yeah good.." Yoongi mumbles, avoiding Donghyuk's brown eyes and feeling a little bit guilty, even if he doesn't get why. "How about you?"

"Perfect. Next to you I feel save." He says a little bit too quiet but Yoongi could hear it anyways. The older smiles and places his lips on Donghyuk's forehead before standing up.

"I will make breakfast." Yoongi puts on black sweatpants before leaving the room as he didn't get a response from the younger.

As soon as Yoongi closes the door, a loud sigh leaves Donghyuk's small lips, a sigh he didn't know he held back till now. Burring his face in his hands, Donghyuk tries to collect his mind. He has been awake way longer before Yoongi. Yesterday the younger came back from the trip and met Yoongi on the afternoon. They watched a movie and went to sleep but instead cuddled the whole night, Donghyuk singing quietly for the older till Yoongi fell asleep on Donghyuk's chest. The small scene reminding Yoongi of something from the past.

The younger doesn't know how long he can endure this feelings. It pricks his heart, his chest feels heavy as if someone is sitting on it for days. He is confused a lot of thing happened lately but he can't tell anyone. There's no one he can talk about the things that are stuck in his mind.

It's not time to get weak. Yoongi shouldn't notice it. The change in Donghyuk's eyes, the sighs leaving his lips then and now, the smiles that are showing less. Yoongi shouldn't notice. He can't. And he didn't.