e i g h t e e n

He sighs. His head feels heavy and so does his hands, which are hanging over the edges of the small bed. He had not enough money to buy himself a bigger bed so he had to go with this one.

Moving out with 19 wasn't the best and smartest idea, but he couldn't endure- living with his father anymore. So he left Seoul, leaving to a different and completely new world. He had no friends who could help him, even if he has a bright and charming personality, all his "friends" were fake. He had no friends who could be by his side when he needed them the most. He has no family, his mother died when he was 6 and he has no sister or brother which meant he had to live with his father. Even if his father never lied a finger on him, never hurt him, at least not physically, he was in pain the whole time. It was loneliness. His father never talked to him, never showed him that he cared for him, that he loved him.

There was no love. Nothing.
So he tried to find love in someone else. Someone who could catch this lost soul and give him the warmth and love he never felt.
He searched for someone who truely loves him but end up breaking up with them because nothing felt real. The emotions weren't real, the feelings felt fake.
He had to escape from all these lies, the loneliness, but now nothing changed.

Just like then, now that he escaped from his fear, the fear of not being loved, not experiencing true love, now that he thought that he escaped the loneliness which has been bothering him since he was six, now that the thought that he finally had the opportunity for a new start, that he could find love and warmth and escape the cold past, now that he left everything behind him, he feels lonely again.

-

Jimin's feels dead inside. Seeing Yoongi, Min Yoongi, out of all persons, was the worst thing that could happen to him after all these days.

Why him? Why did he have to see Yoongi, here exactly at this place in this hotel. Why is the world so cruel to him? Finally after he made the desicion to forget Yoongi, to forget the past and his feeling towards the older, to move on, now he shows up again.

Why is it exactly this hotel, this place? How should he forget him when they are at the same hotel, their rooms across from each other? They'll meet at least once a day or maybe even twice. And he is surely with his boyfriend here. How should Jimin enjoy the trip when he一

"Yahh Jiminie!" Taehyung's voice interrupts his thoughts, causing him to look up to the completely wet boy, who is now in front of him.
"What?"

"Come!" Before Jimin could say something, Taehyung puts his arms under the older and picks him up bridal style while Jimin tries to free himself from his grip.

"Don't be so boring Hyung, enjoy your time here!!" The younger shouts before throwing Jimin into the blue, cold water. It is a refreshing feeling, something Jimin really needed.

-

Yoongi sighs loudly, looking at the back of his two friends. He knew he would be the third wheel, so he had hoped that Donghyuk would go with him. But unfortunately he is alone with this frickle frackle couple or however he should call them, following them like he is a lost puppy. Or like an annoyed friend who has to go with them because he has nothing better to do.

"Hyung why can't we do this tomorrow and go to the beach instead??" Namjoon whines, shaking the older's arm.
"Because I want to go shopping now!" The other responds, ignoring Namjoon.

"But baby, it's so hot right now and it's perfect for swimming!"

"Pff go! I don't care." Jin says, looking away before heading to one of the souvenir shops, the 6th now.
Namjoon sighs but doesn't say anything afterwards. He just takes Jin's hand and pecks his cheek, causing the older to smile and blush lightly.

They never do skin ship outside. They like it the way it is, to be just for themselves, without anyone else knowing about them. They don't need people looking at them with strange expressions, they like it better this way so they keep their love for themselves and just show it when their at home or with good friends who know about the couple.

They are different from him and Donghyuk. Donghyuk doesn't care what other think he does what he wants to do, no matter where they are.
It's strange, Donghyuk is the first "boyfriend" Yoongi has after what happened with that one person, whose name he doesn't really wanna say.

After he moved to Daegu, he put school over everything. There was no time for something else, especially no time for new love. No time for boyfriends or whatever. Just school.
He wanted to be the best and he kinda reached his goal. The reason why he's the school president now is because he has the best grades out of all students and even got the opportunity to write a song for a famous korean singer. That was maybe one of the happiest moment in his life.
Because of all the stress he had no time to search for a partner, for a relationship until Donghyuk came.

Yoongi sighs, what should I do? Do I even have feelings for him?

-

Finally after 100 souvenir shops and three restaurants "because we need to try good, different and healthy food from Naksan" (- by Jin Hyung), the three friends are back in their hotel, now waiting in front of the elevator to arrive the ground floor where they are right now.

It's already already getting darker outside, the sunset was an amazing view if they wouldn't have been sitting in their third restaurant although Namjoon and Yoongi couldn't eat anymore after the first restaurant. 

A "bing" sounds, signalling them that the elevator arrived and they could go in, what they do without hesitation.
The door is about to close when suddenly someone pressed the button and the door opens again.

An orange haired male, heavily breathing and wet from head to toe, stands infront of the elevator and regrets his choice to run to the almost closed lift. He should have taken the stairs.

As he glance met the glance of the mint haired boy, his heart ached but without trying to show too much emotions he enters the small elevator which was exactly for 4 persons, after he bowed lightly.

No one says a word, an awkward silence and even more awkward elevator music.

Jimin could barely breath, his back facing the three men.

His whole body is wet. Not just his trunks but also his white tshirt, which is totally soaked in water. Actually he was almost dry but his two friends, who ran away laughing after what they did, had thrown him into the water before well running away. Now his hair, his shirt and his shorts are wet. Plus the rest of his body, which means that he is leaving a trace of water with every step he takes.
That's not the biggest problem. Because of the wet white shirt, you can see Jimin's nipples, his well trained chest, abs and back. What a shame, oh no. 

Best thing: his shorts are really tight now and his perfect ass- wow what a nice view.

Even Jin and Namjoon couldn't resist looking at this perfect booty.

And neither did Yoongi but sshht he would never admit it.

____

A/N: I like the end of this chapter lol

We have an unknown person here wuhuu if u have some ideas keep them for yourself bc it won't be funny for the others