t w e n t y - s i x

A/N: oGAY guys u reached 150 votes in one day, why do this never happens like without me telling you? I mean wouldn't that be awesome?
You know this would make me really happy if (all) my cute readers vote, cause i will notice you ogayy

liSTEN TO THIS SONG OGAY while rEADING OGAY it doesn't really fit BUT IT'S SO GOOD

_____

"Kim Taehyung, go away!" Jungkook shouts, trying to push his Hyung away, who is really clingy again.

"No." The older simply responds, hugging Jungkook from the side, while his head rests on the right side of Jungkook's shoulder, facing the younger. Tae's breath tickles the other's cheek.
"I want to cuddle with you."

"But I don't want to." The younger protests, trying to release himself from Tae's grip.

"I want to kiss you so bad." Taehyung suddenly whispers into Jungkook ear, giving the younger goosebumps.

"That's the last thing I wanna do." With that Jungkook pushes Tae away, just to be pressed against a wall the next moment. The older slapped his hands just a few inches next to both sides of Jungkook's head, while the younger gulps at the harsh and sudden movement.

"Why are you always like that?!" Taehyung says angrily, "I'm fucking in love with you and do everything for you and you?! You just push me away!"

"I'm sorry but you're not more than a friend to me. Well my best friend."

Taehyung groans frustrated. It hurts so much to be rejected every fucking day from the person he loves for almost 4 years now. He loves the younger with all his heart, but Jungkook just doesn't care. Maybe a little bit but it's never enough.

"I love you, Jungkook." Tae says after a minute, his voice almost a whisper, "Why don't you get it?"

Jungkook avoids his glance, everything seems more interesting than Taehyung's desperate eyes. He's too afraid to see the pained look on his Hyung's face.
It's not that he hates Tae, fucking no, he is his best friend and not more. He used to have feelings for him but that's over.

"I'm sorry.. I don't love you like that."

Words, Taehyung is used to hearing.

Taehyung's real parent gave him away when he was a little boy they couldn't take care of him, they simply didn't want him. But in Tae's eyes he just didn't love him. Before they found someone who would take Tae, he had to stay in an orphanage till he was six.

A rich couple adopted him and took good care of him, but they never really loved him. He had everything he needed just no love. No parents love.
That's why he sometimes is really clingy and always wants to be around people he loves.

But his Jungkook doesn't love him. Not the way Tae wants him to love him.

Tears form in Tae's eyes but before one of them could fall down, he takes a few steps back. They were actually resting in their hotel rooms after they got back from the beach but Taehyung never thought this all would turn out like it did.

Without saying something, because his mouth can't manage to form a sentence, he just nods, his eyes full of tears as he turns around and leaves the room. Jungkook sighs while sliding down the wall.
It's so hard to love him again. After what happened.

Taehyung spend the night with Jin and Namjoon. He asked them if he could sleep in their room, because he really doesn't want to be with Jungkook this night. Seokjin immediately said yes, and Namjoon said yes because it means that he would share his bed with Jin and cuddle with him all night long.