f o r t y - e i g h t

A/N: ahh now u finally have yoonmin and the comments r getting less? sad sad

Anyways short chapter + important note at the end!

you guys reading my book like

But soon you will be like

______

"I'm so sorry Jiminie."

-

"I'm okay Hyung really." Jimin exclaims but Yoongi just shakes his head while pulling the younger to his car.

Realizing it's useless to try convincing the older, Jimin just follows him.

The drive is short and quiet and soon they arrived in front of Jimin's apartment.

Without saying a word Yoongi enters the building with Jimin walking next to him quietly. He is tired so fucking tired and he just wants to sleep till tomorrow but he knows this won't happen.

Jimin unlocks the door, being confronted with a deadly quiet and empty apartment, Jungkook still being in Busan.

"Where is Jungkook?" Yoongi asks noticing that his apartment is empty.

Jimin throws his keys on the small table in the living room before offering Yoongi to sit down.

"He is in Busan to take care of his sick mother." Jimin responds, while going to his room to get change in more comfortable clothes.

"Wanna drink something?" The younger asks after coming back to the living room.

Yoongi shakes his head, "No I'm fine thanks. You should lie down and sleep a little bit."

"I'm okay now."

"You still have to rest." Yoongi responds standing up from the couch to walk up to Jimin. Before the younger could do something he is being pulled on the couch, being forced to lie down.