t w e n t y - f i v e

Loud music blaring out of Jimin's room, his screaming is heard in the whole corridor, it's more than just annoying. A drunk Jimin is more than just annoying.

Well how he got drunk?

The day started kinda okay. He spent it with Jungkook, while Tae was with Jin and co. because he really likes the Hyungs especially Seokjin as the older always buys him food.

After spending almost the whole day with together, the younger decided to take a nap and after his nap, Taehyung who came back in the afternoon, dragged him to the beach while Jimin told them he's going to rest a little bit.

As he walked through the lobby, he overheard Yoongi's phone call. It wasn't his intention but he couldn't ignore it.

"I miss you baby."
"Can't wait to see you again."
"I wanna see your beautiful face, let's skype later."

That's what he heard. Enough to make him feel like shit. He doesn't blame Yoongi nor someone else, he blames himself. For being who he is.

So he went to his room and called the room service quite often, ordering a lot of alcohol. Crying isn't his favourite option neither is drinking but it sounded better than crying himself to sleep.

He tries to drink so much till he forgets everything. That Yoongi will never love him again. But he can understand his Hyung. Who would love someone as broken as Jimin? Who would love an ugly fat boy, with depressions and eating disorders?

That's how he end up singing and dancing loudly in his room, while music is blaring out of the small but loud boxes he bought in the city a few days ago.

The room service told him to turn off the volume and that he is disturbing the other's but he doesn't care.

Once again it knocks at his door, strange that he heard it because of the loud music but he somehow managed to open the door.

"Oh! Yoongiiiii Hyung~" He says, smiling brightly till his eyes arealmost disappear.

Without saying something the older enters the room to turn off the music, while Jimin closes the door.
Yoongi is about to leave when Jimin suddenly pushes the older against a wall. "Don't leave meee alone!"

"You are drunk, let me go." He tries to pull the younger away but Jimin presses his body against Yoongi's, their faces so close, as close as they used to be a long time ago. Yoongi was hypnotised for a few seconds, just staring into Jimin's dark brown eyes.

"P-please Hyung, I need you." The younger whispers against Yoongi's ear, his breath tickling the other's pale skin.

"Stop Jimin." Once again he tries to push him away but suddenly the younger leans over and presses his lips on Yoongi's soft skin, kissing the older's neck.

"What the fuck-"

"Shh." Now Jimin's lips almost touches Yoongi's when he wanted to tell him to be quiet. And for some reason Yoongi is too shocked to move. His heart skips a beat. Or maybe two. It doesn't feel healthy though.

Once again Jimin's lips meet Yoongi's soft skin, leaving kisses on the older's neck and chest. The older wants to slap himself for being in a shock state. Actually he would push Jimin away and leave, but his body is numb. Jimin's lips against his skin makes him crazy. Like he's not himself anymore. Like someone else has took control over his body and let's everything happen.

As Jimin starts sucking the sensitive spot, Yoongi knows that this all is a huge mistake. But his heart told him different.

"I missed you so much Hyung." Jimin whispers into Yoongi's ear reminding Yoongi of the night at the party. The older is still shocked his mind is a confusing mess and so is his racing heart. It's like he forget how to breath the entire time.