e p i l o g

"Finally"

The loud sounds around him, the muffled chatter and laughs, the even louder announcements, people rushing, running to be on time, everything is way too loud and way too fast for Jimin.
He is somehow lost, his eyes searching for something, some kind of help. Like a small puppy he is just standing around not sure if he is at the right place, people passing by, everyone seems to know where to go, where they are supposed to be. It's just Jimin that seems so lost. And nervous. Hell yes he is so fucking nervous. His hands are sweaty, his heart is beating fast and his legs feel weak.

He tries to take a deep breath, to collect his thoughts and to think straight, but it seems impossible.
After such a long time, the day has finally come. And he doesn't know how to feel about it. Is it happiness, sadness, fear, uncertainty or despair? He just doesn't know.

With a rather loud sigh, he runs his fingers through his blonde hair, pressing his lips together afterwards.

A few days ago he received Yoongi's letter, finally he heard from his lover. It's been so long and he had missed Yoongi a lot. Even though he feels so sorry for the loss of a precious and beautiful soul, he believes that Donghyuk is at better place now, without pain and in peace.

Jimin is just glad that Yoongi will be coming back to him, finally returning to his love. At the beginning Jimin was mad at Yoongi, he was disappointed and sad but with the time passing by he learned to deal with it and accept it, that it was Yoongi's decision after all. And after receiving the letter from his love, he finally understood everything. Now after that, he is just glad to be able to hold Yoongi in his arms, to see him smile and kiss him. Never would he be resentful about all of it.

After, what felt like many long hours, Yoongi's plane finally landed. Jimin is waiting impatiently at the exit, where the passengers leave the plane and enter the airport.

Another couple of minutes has passed when the first people came through the glass doors, Jimin looking for his lover, not recognizing Yoongi in any of the persons.

And then - finally - his eyes found him, found his Hyung, his boyfriend, the love of his life. Finally after 4 weeks, he spots Yoongi's beautiful face, the face he can finally watch everyday for the rest of his life. Hell yes for the rest of his life, because marrying Yoongi, like he talked about in his letter, seems like the best and only right thing for Jimin.

The dark haired male looks up from the ground, right into Jimin's eyes, making the younger's heart skip a beat. At some point Jimin forgot how to breathe and in the next second, before even realizing, he is pulled into a long and tight hug, warm arms wrapping around his tiny body.

„M-my beautiful Jimin.", the older mumbles into Jimin's hair, tightening the hug even more, never wanting to let go of Jimin again.

„H-Hyung-", Jimin whispers, tears running down his cheeks as he hides his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck, before soft sobs leave his pretty lips. The older pats his back, quiet tears falling from his eyes, a small smile on his lips.

„I'm home, my love.", Yoongi whispers into Jimin's ear, both of them smiling and crying, „finally."

-

A few years later

„It's time to go to bed, Mingyu."
Placing a soft kiss on the young boys forehead, the male stands up from the small bed to leave the room, but is held back by a tiny hand around his fingers.

„But Appa.", he whines, a big pout forming on his plump lips. The older male shakes his head, „It's late, Mini."

Even though his heart melts at the sight of the young boy with big dark eyes and an adorable pout, he still has to resist.

„Okay Appa.", the dark haired boy responds sighing, while his father pulls the blanket up to his chin.

„But promise me to tell me the rest of the story how you and Daddy met!", the young boy then adds making his father chuckle. With his hands he ruffles Mingyu's dark hair, the pout turning into a big smile.

„Okay I promise, Mini."

With that he leaves the room and closes the door softly, before heading to the living room.

„Did he fall asleep?", the older male asks softly.

„No but he will soon for sure.", he responds before approaching the dark haired man lying on the couch, a book in his hand. He sits down next to him, making him put his book away, a soft smile on both of their lips.

„He is growing up so fast, our Mini."

„I know right. He is becoming a mini version of you, Jiminie.", the older responds, putting his arm around his lover to pull him close to him, „He is just as sweet and caring as you, a peaceful boy, with a big heart for everything and everyone."

„But he has your attitude, Yoongi!", Jimin responds making Yoongi laugh, „and sometimes your grumpiness, but it's still so adorable."

They both laugh and nod in sync, knowing that both of them are right.

It's a peaceful night, at the warm and welcoming house, filled with love and nothing but love.

„He surely is our son."

#happylife

The end.