e i g h t

The older's lips softly kiss his bare chest, before he tells him to turn around, which he obeys immediately.

The younger gets on his knees, as he feels the warm hands of the other on his ass, spreading his cheeks apart. The next moment he feels pain, followed by lust and joy. He moans loud as the green haired boy starts thrusting into him, every thrust like a gently move, that makes him feel good. With every movement of the other, he feels better and better and his moans get louder. As the older hits his prostate and he was about to come,
he suddenly woke up, realizing that it was just a dream. A wet dream.

It felt so real, he thought as he slowly opened his eyes. In the same moment he also realizes that he isn't in his bed, not even in his room. And he is not alone. There's someone else, he can feel the other's present. But he is too scared to open his eyes.
He doesn't even know where he is or what happened last night. The last thing he remembered is, that Jungkook and Taehyung tried to fill him up and apparently it worked.

Jimin doesn't remember anything.

Suddenly the person next to him made a movement, causing Jimin to stop breathing. Not long after, the person stands up, while trying to be as quiet as possible but Jimin still hears every move and every noise the other makes.

After the person puts his clothes on, he suddenly walks around the bed, stopping in front of Jimin and making his heart to race in his chest.
He can feel the other's warm breath on his skin as he moved closer and slowly pulled Jimin's hair away from his face. The touch gave Jimin goosebumps and his heart doesn't stop beating faster.

Why am I acting like that?? He asks himself as the other took a step back and leaves the room.

In the same moment Jimin opens his eyes, he immediately notices the mint green hair of the person, who was still standing at the door, his back facing Jimin. So it wasn't just a dream..but who is this..?

-

"Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, who wants to be killed first??"

"Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook shouts, pushing the other in Jimin's direction.
"You know what, I'll kill both of you."

They finally arrived at home, in Seoul, so Jimin can talk to them about what happened the night before. He wanted to do it in the train and kill them back then, but they were sitting with some old ladys and it would have been appropriate to talk about how he had sex with some stranger.

"What's wrong with you Jimin?" Tae shouts confused, "you had fun yesterday so what's the problem??"

"What the problem is? I had sex with a stranger, I've never seen before- well I haven't even seen his face! What if we hadn't used a condom?? What if I have AIDS now??" Jimin dramatically says, grabbing his own face as he sat down on the couch, thinking about the possibility that he might have AIDS now. Jungkook rolls his eyes while Taehyung sighs loud.
"You don't have AIDS hyung. Calm your tits."

"But he doesn't have tits.." Taehyung responds quietly before being hit by Jungkook. "You idiot."

"Your idiot." The older corrects Jungkook, smiling brightly as he is getting hit again.

"Yah!" Jimin shouts, "please have your frickle frackle later, now there's a bigger problem!"

"Jimin-ah.. don't you think you are overreacting?" Taehyung says and sits next to his best friend, who seems to be kinda angry but also really depressed right now. "You had sex on a party and that's kinda normal I guess."

"Aish.. it's your fault.." Jimin hisses at his friend, closing his eyes as he feels the pain in his head growing bigger. He leans back and tries to find his peace but unfortunately his mind is thinking about so many things right now. There's no possibility that the orange haired boy would find some peace.

Without saying anything, Jimin stands up and heads to his room, where he trows himself into his bed. He groans at the pain his headache is giving him and hopes that it will stop soon. Unfortunately it didn't.

Who was that boy? Do I maybe know him? He opens his eyes. Pabo Jimin of course not, you don't live in Daegu.

But he does.

Jimin sighs loud as he pulls the blanket over his body, his mind still trying to remember what happened the night before. That's one of the reasons why he doesn't like going on house/students parties. Especially not with Tae and Kookie. He likes parties but not drinking and with some classmates he likes going on parties because he knows they won't try to fill him up.

Now he can't change the past and have to accept that he had sex with a stranger. Well and to be honest - if the sex was like he had in his dream.. it was good.

Aish..he sighs again. What's wrong with him? Why does he feel so strange? What's this strange feeling?
Why does it bother him so much? It was just a really crazy night nothing more.

But he wants to know who this person with the strange mint green hair was.

And with that question, Jimin falls asleep.

The other's soft and warm hands are caressing his sweaty chest, while their lips move in sync, making the younger feel special. He lets out a cute moan, as the other guy slowly thrusts into him; gently, lovely and affectionately.
He touched him with so much care, as if Jimin was the most precious thing in the world.

The younger graps the other's mint green hair, pulling their face even closer and not even thinking about breaking the kiss.

He feels so good like he hadn't felt for a long time. Only one person could make him feel so good, so special as if he was most important person on this world. Only one person could make him feel this way.

They share a kiss again, not being able to be without the other's lips, even if that means that they need to hold back their moans. Jimin breaks the kiss first and opens his eyes, just to look in the dark eyes of Yoongi.