t w e n t y

"Yeah why not."

Why not? Well there're a lot of reasons why they should not go eating together.

That Yoongi said yes was for everyone, except for Taehyung, a big suprise. Neither does Yoongi know, why he said yes, but he wanted to leave this hot place and go somewhere where he can eat and where it's not so hot.

So they end up in a small beach restaurant. Nothing special just some good fast food everyone of them enjoys. Except for Jimin. He isn't hungry, he feels like throwing up any second.

After some awkward small talks and a few minutes, the group starts getting used to each other. They found things they can talk about and somehow they end up being there for almost two hours. Neither Jimin nor Yoongi talked much - and of course not with each other - but the others spent the whole two hours talking about random stuff. Around 4pm they went swimming and after that they decided to take a walk through the city. You can almost call it a miracle how fast a friendship was built between the two groups.

It's already late night, they spent the whole night at the hotel bar in front of the big swimming pool of their hotel. It's already midnight, the bar is closed but they're still sitting outside, drinking a little bit, talking laughing, enjoying their time.

Tae and Kookie were the first to go, while Jimin stayed to talk to Jin and Namjoon. But not long after his friend were gone, he excused himself to the toilet and already said goodbye to them. He goes to the restrooms at the ground because he can't wait till he arrives his room.

Meanwhile Jin and Namjoon leave, after they started to make out in front of Yoongi (but only because they were a little bit drunk and no one except Yoongi was there), who also decides to go but not before he takes a cigarette.

Jin would kill him for smoking because "It's not good for your health" so Yoongi waits till the both are gone.

He went for a small walk around the Hotel and as soons as he finished, Yoongi goes inside again and heads to the elevator, where someone else is waiting for the lift to arrive. This someone has the name Park Jimin.

Yoongi is too lazy to take the stairs so he just walks up to Jimin, waiting for the elevator next to the younger.
Jimin looks at his Hyung for less than a second before looking away immediately.

The elevator arrives, Yoongi enters first followed by Jimin who presses the button for their floor.
The lift moves, first floor - silent (they turn off the elevator music at night) -, second floor - silent -, third floor - still silent, fourth floor - silent and suddenly the elevator stopped.

The lights switched off, the elevator moved and fell a few centimetres, causing Yoongi and Jimin to flinch at the sudden move, before stopping again. The lights goes on again but the lift doesn't move.

Yoongi sighs loudly, the first one to understand in what situation they got. He rolls his eyes, which feel so so heavy at the moment. Yoongi just wants to sleep, feeling tired as fuck.

Now he regrets that he want to smoke because if he hadn't smoke, he probably would have been sleeping in his bed now. But unfortunately he is stuck in an elevator - together with Jimin.

The younger presses the alarm button for too often but it was useless and not just he knows it, Yoongi knew it from the beginning. It's almost 1am, no one is up this late and no one will look for them. Maybe Jungkook or Tae but Jin and Namjoon are otherwise busy, if you no what I mean.
The worst that could happen is that the two stuck their till everyone wakes up which would be around 6am. So 5 hours in this small room with Yoongi.

Jimin won't give up. He starts hitting the door and screaming for help but even this wasn't big of a help.

The older has already sat down on the cold floor which is quite comfortable because it's pretty hot in the small room. With a loud sigh Jimin slits down on the floor and drives with his fingers through his orange hair.
He hates elevators. He hates small rooms. And he especially hates being in an elevator with Yoongi - alone.

"Do you have a phone?" Yoongi asks suddenly, causing Jimin to look at him. He sighs and shakes his head, "no it's in my room."

Silence. For the next whole hour it's silent. No one said something and Jimin was about to fall as sleep when suddenly Yoongi broke the silence, "I'm sorry."

Jimin's mind went blank. D-did he really j-just- ?

"W-what?" Jimin responds shocked, his tiredness dissappearing the same moment, shock and curiosity replacing it.

"I'm sorry for what happened in the school hallways." The older answers, his glance resting on Jimin's tired and slightly shocked face.

"D-don't apologies please." Jimin mumbles, while playing nervously with his fingers and not daring to look at Yoongi. "I-I'm sorry for ev-"

"Stop it. Just forget it. Everything." Yoongi interrupts the younger, tired of the past. He is old enough to know that it's useless to hate Jimin for his mistake, after all this years. It's childish and immature. Of course it hurt back then but they are older now and a lot of things changed. What happened in the past, stays in the past. And feelings are part of it.

"O-okay.." Jimin whispers.

____

A/N: tbh wattpad delete the end of this chapter and idk how i ended it cuase i wrote this like 2 months ago lol so that's how it turned out

+ the chapters will be short starting from this chapter! (They will be as long as this one)