f o r t y - f o u r

A/N: look it wasn't that hard to reach the vote amount, righhhht?

Idk if u will love or hate me for this chapter but well enjoy the shoooww

_

"He said fucking stop!", Yoongi shouts punching the other male once again into his face while he grabbed his collar with one hand , "And when he says stop, you stop, got it?!"

Ignoring the people's stare around him and Jimin's loud gasp, Yoongi hits the man once again, feeling so much anger in his body. Anger that he kept inside for too long.

The other male pushes Yoongi away, his fist aiming at Yoongi's face and before the older could move back he is hit, feeling the pain running from his chin to his mouth. The grey haired male was taken aback for a second which the other saw as an opportunity to hit Yoongi again, now hitting his cheek.

Before the smaller boy could punch the man another time he is pulled away by strong arms, causing him to let go of the male, who's nose is bleeding hard.

"Calm down Yoongi!" The voice of his best friends reaches his ears, reality hitting him even harder than the punches he received a few seconds ago.
Everything around him is unnecessary and he barely even notices what was happening.

The hurt male was pulled out of the club by two security men, people gathered around them, watching the whole scene, while Chanyeol keeps telling Yoongi stuff, probably scolding him for hitting the man and starting the fight, but he ignored it all.

His vision went blurry for a moment before his gaze met Jimin's, dark eyes melting into lighter ones and suddenly the sounds of the people, the music, the voices everything is now reaching his ears as if he was unconscious and finally woke up.

"Jimin bring him to the staff room and take care of his face." Baekhyun, who arrived not long ago, orders Jimin and the younger nods, worry written all over his face before looking at Yoongi,  the older already staring at him.

Without a word, Jimin carefully grabbed Yoongi's wrist, pulling the older to the staff room.
The grey haired male didn't protest he let Jimin take him to the room.

Arriving there, the younger closes the door, pushing Yoongi carefully on the couch.

His hands are shaking while he is searching for the first aid kit and after he found it he sits down next to Yoongi.

The older watched him the whole time and now that he is sitting so close in front of him doesn't stop Yoongi from looking away.
In fact he even starts starring at the younger with a glance Jimin couldn't really explain or describe.

The younger just tries not to focus on Yoongi's glare but on his wounds.

Jimin starts cleaning the scratch on Yoongi's bottom lip carefully, while the older stares at him without showing any reaction even if the disinfectant touched the ripped apart skin.

"A-are you okay?" Jimin frowns, looking at Yoongi worried.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking?" The older responds making the blonde male frown even harder.

"W-why?"

"Because that bastard.. touched you." The last part came out as a whisper even if Yoongi didn't do it on purpose he just couldn't manage to say these words out loud since it brings back the memory of a scared Jimin.

The younger male looks down, avoiding Yoongi's pitiful gaze.

"I-I'm used to it." He says under a breath, almost as if he is whispering but he continues cleaning the cut on Yoongi's lips,