t w e n t y - n i n e

A/n: Little spoiler for those who read Trampled Flower

Kim Taehyung
I'm sorry for not answering. Please don't be mad at me but stop trying to contact me. I'm fine, don't worry! Don't try to find me or message me I won't come back. Not now. Please accept that, I'm fine don't search for me you won't find me. I'll come back but don't wait for my return. I love you guys, you are my best friends, my brothers and more. Don't be too sad.

I love you, bye.

sent 4:39pm
read 4:40pm

Jimin sighs heavily, rereading the message for the 100th time but no matter how often he reads it, it won't bring Tae back. Now he and Jungkook are forced to go back to Daegu, already waiting for their plane at the airport.

As soon as he received the message he tried to call Taehyung around 50 times but the mailbox just said that the number isn't available anymore so Jimin was left in confusion again.
Why did he leave? What was the reason? Why can't he come back? Where is he?

Questions like that are bothering him since Wednesday and won't leave his head.

He can't sleep at nights, worried about the younger and at the day he can't eat or do anything. It's like an important part of his life left him. He is so worried it's not normal.

Moreover he thinks that it's his fault. It's his fault that Tae left and won't come back.
But it's not true and everyone knows that excluding Jimin.

He is just really happy that the younger is still alive and fine, that nothing bad happened to Taehyung. Still he can't stop thinking about his brother-like friend.

"Here." A familiar voice interrupts his thoughts, the familiar silhouette of the beautiful boy is now standing in front of him, holding a sandwich towards Jimin.

"N-no thank you, I'm not hungry." Jimin says, a sentence he is saying for a few days, a sentence he use just like other's use 'hello how are you'.

It's normal for him to say that.

But Yoongi knows what's the matter but he doesn't force the younger, since he bought food for all of them.

Only Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi know about Jimin's eating disorder, but now that Tae isn't here and Jungkook thinks that Jimin is eating normally, it's just Yoongi who knows the truth at the moment.

The older sighs, before sitting down on one of the empty chairs. Next to him are Jin and Namjoon, next to them Jungkook, the only one standing is Jimin, his eyes rereading the message from Tae. The words don't change, neither the fact that Taehyung isn't here.

We love you too, Tae. When will you come back?

"Jiminie?" The said boy looks up from his phone, his eyes meeting Jin's.

"You have to go, your plane arrived." The older says, getting a nod from Jimin as a response, before the orange haired male grabs his bag and says goodbye to Jin and Namjoon. The couple will fly directly to Seoul so they have to take a different plane.

"Don't worry too much. Everything will be fine, he will be back." The older whispers while hugging Jimin tightly. "T-thank you Jin Hyung.."
He also hugs Namjoon and thanks him for everything before they head to their plane.

After sitting down on their seats, Jimin decides to distract himself by listening to music and maybe even sleep a little bit till they arrive in Daegu.

He never thought that their first trip would turn out like this. That this all would happen and only two of them would fly back home.
They had so much fun together it was a beautiful trip but now Taehyung isn't with them anymore. He is somewhere else and nobody knows where and why.